D3D

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
D3D
I have tried to do chams for warrock.
The code seems to be good, but when i try to run warrock with the dll in it, it crashes or just never starts.
I explain better:
Im using azorbix d3d starter kit v3.0b
First i tried a simple hooked dll putting the dll on warrock/system/d3d8.dll, but i doesnt work. Here the dll log:
---------------------
TatniumD3D Started...
---------------------
Direct3DCreate8(220) succeeded...
Hooked Direct3D8 interface: 0x28c020 -> 0x22812f0
Then i have tried injecting it. But i get the same error.

Since it wasnt working i have done a wrapper. Warrock started but in 1-2 seconds it crashes again.(Putting it on warrock/system/d3d8.dll).
Dll Log:
---------------------
TatniumD3D Started...
---------------------
Library: C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d8.dll
Direct3DCreate8(220) succeeded...
Hooked Direct3D8 interface: 0x1732e0 -> 0x2061c80
So, it isnt working... Can someone help me pls?? I really need it.
Thx
Quote Originally Posted by blipi View Post
I have tried to do chams for warrock.
The code seems to be good, but when i try to run warrock with the dll in it, it crashes or just never starts.
I explain better:
Im using azorbix d3d starter kit v3.0b
First i tried a simple hooked dll putting the dll on warrock/system/d3d8.dll, but i doesnt work. Here the dll log:


Then i have tried injecting it. But i get the same error.

Since it wasnt working i have done a wrapper. Warrock started but in 1-2 seconds it crashes again.(Putting it on warrock/system/d3d8.dll).
Dll Log:


So, it isnt working... Can someone help me pls?? I really need it.
Thx
tatinium loader is detected rite?
so why try it? XD
lol, i just want to do a chams, then i will try to make it undetected, but first i need that warrock doesnt crash. xD
The code is fine, i have just tried 3 diferents codes to do the chams.... xD
Is posible that warrock crashes because the directx sdk that im using? (April 2007)

if tatnium is detected can u tell me 1 undetected d3d starter kit? cus I have google it a lot of times, but i havent seen any 1 except azorbix one.
DONE
I have done it, i just changed the texture generate function.

Anyway, thx
Quote Originally Posted by blipi View Post
I have done it, i just changed the texture generate function.

Anyway, thx
What do you mean by "Change"?



And srry for bumping old thread, I want to know this.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us