Prestige Servicer Application Thread!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Prestige Servicer Application Thread!
This is Xion7200 here and MMD and I are currently seeking Applications from MPGH members who want to Join our Team. The are of course Requirements you must meet in order to Join the team, and are listed below;

Requirements
Code:
Posts: 50+
Proof: I will be Providing a Test Account to all New Applicants
Teamview: A Teamview account is needed (safety Reasons)
Communication: MSN, Skype, MPGH PM System etc. Please provide all contact info in a PM to MMD and I or Post it in thread.
Time Zone: This is Important because we want at least 1 or 2 Prestige Servicers online at all time's
There is only one more requirement that must be meet. If you are selected to join the team, You Must have the "Prestige Servicer" Logo In your Signature, Which is this:


If you meet these requirements feel free to join the team.

Sincerely, Xion7200
PS3 Boss
i would do it if i learnt how to prestiege hack i would be glad to
Thanks for posting this up mate.

also can i add, only applications are allowed from now .

Thanks,
Make my day,
PS3 Secretary
Thanks for posting this up mate
haha is this a coincidence sunces post and make my days
Don't spam his thread. If you aren't applying, then don't post.
Hi iam willing to help u guys out if you need any help with the prestige services. But iam not really qualified, for the requirements needed, but iam legit and I have already done some prestige hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by sunnyd119 View Post
Hi iam willing to help u guys out if you need any help with the prestige services. But iam not really qualified, for the requirements needed, but iam legit and I have already done some prestige hacks.
I will send You a test account anyway and see how you go, Lets just hope your post count increases before your inducted into the team!
Well I will do my best, and hopefully i will be of some help.
Thanks for offering a helping hand we are 100% grateful , if you could increase your post count....and get an avatar XDDD.
Lol np i will be on that. I had avatars and signatures b4 but after they restarted mpgh i lost most of them. Oo well time to make more sigs.
I vouch for sunnyd, as he just did it for me. He was very fast t doing it and had no problems. Also he keeps you up to date on how much longer it will take.
Thnx man! At first i didnt know that the other person was ur friend and so i was like who the hell is this trying to add me. Lol but hes cool, I did his account too.
I would like to join, im very good in prestige hacking.
Both Accepted into the team! Wear the Signature Title Proudly!
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us