.: GFX Team Application Thread :.

Posts 1–15 of 95 · Page 1 of 7
.: GFX Team Application Thread :.

We have another spot (maybe more) in the GFX team. If you think your good enough then apply using the application template below:

Code:
Username:
5 Examples of your work:
Why you want to be on the team:
What can you bring to the team:

Thanks,

Energy
Username:daniliard
5 Examples of your work:






Why you want to be on the team:I want to be on the team because i love Graphics/Photoshop/Paintshop!! and I can help!
What can you bring to the team:I can bring on the team special person that likes to help and likes GFX and I can bring Fun|Happinnes and ART
That were 6 examples.
Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
That were 6 examples.
I can't choose which car better :3 so i put both last
examples:







Why you want to be on the team: I enjoy doing graphics work and would love a "job" that could potentially teach me to be a better designer
What can you bring to the team: Skills, etc.
da fuck? no one told me of this shet. But whatevs, the only person i feel is qualified is dorado. we only need one person
Username: Czar
5 Examples of your work: If you haven't seen then you're a newfag
Why you want to be on the team: I'm a ginger.
What can you bring to the team: I can smudge reel gud.
Username: Are you blind?
5 Examples of your work: Nigga you know me.
Why you want to be on the team: I miss my user mask?
What can you bring to the team: I have a in-depth knowledge of realism, value, and perspective.
hyak






Why you want to be on the team:
because i like graphics i can help people and give good advice and want the experience
and i mean like moosic has alredy been 1 sure hes good and all but others shud be given chances
like me dorado for ex

What can you bring to the team:
graphics and stuff, help and stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
hyak




posted one twice.
i was fixing it
i know this isnt an application, im no where near good enough for this but just saying that i think hyak should take the spot cause his work is good and hes a good person, he always gives good advice and constructive critisism over that of doradooshbag

Hyak #1!
Quote Originally Posted by FatalTrigger View Post
i know this isnt an application, im no where near good enough for this but just saying that i think hyak should take the spot cause his work is good and hes a good person, he always gives good advice and constructive critisism over that of doradooshbag

Hyak #1!
lol'd
yea me 2 but i agree tee
Posts 1–15 of 95 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us