.: GFX Team Application Thread :.

Posts 16–30 of 95 · Page 2 of 7
Username:
Haze
5 Examples of your work:
http://i36.tinypic.com/1y1dm0.pngⓘ
http://i27.tinypic.com/x0y9np.jpgⓘ
http://i40.tinypic.com/23wjpjo.jpgⓘ
http://i27.tinypic.com/2qd337q.pngⓘ
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...d7c9fdc608.pngⓘ
Why you want to be on the team:
To help out more around here and do what I love to do (GFX)
What can you bring to the team:
Experience, hard work, sexygayfuntime and the knowledge of how to use Photoshop and create good GFX so I help others and make GFX for others.
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Username:
Haze
5 Examples of your work:
http://i36.tinypic.com/1y1dm0.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/x0y9np.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/23wjpjo.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/2qd337q.png
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/l...d7c9fdc608.png
Why you want to be on the team:
To help out more around here and do what I love to do (GFX)
What can you bring to the team:
Experience, hard work, sexygayfuntime and the knowledge of how to use Photoshop and create good GFX so I help others and make GFX for others.
Guy wit 1% activity i never see you anymore.
I thought we had something special.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Guy wit 1% activity i never see you anymore.
I thought we had something special.
I know, I've been busy. I still post from time to time. It's only because I joined in 08 and have so little posts...
Username:Lostcausejr
5 Examples of your work:
Why you want to be on the team:i think i can helpz all the noobs to graphics
answer questions do requests help ummm stuff like that
What can you bring to the team:the beautiful niceness of my personality!
Why does no1 respond on my application.
Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
Why does no1 respond on my application.
what do you mean?
He means he put 2 "sigs" made in paint and the other 3 he took from Energy and was waiting for someone too comment :P

DBB for gfx, kick every1 else out, only need !
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
He means he put 2 "sigs" made in paint and the other 3 he took from Energy and was waiting for someone too comment :P

DBB for gfx, kick every1 else out, only need !
Ya thats what I meant. ;D At least Legendary****** understands. ^^ <3
But the 3rd one was from deviantart. =P

Thx thx vote me gogogo!
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
He means he put 2 "sigs" made in paint and the other 3 he took from Energy and was waiting for someone too comment :P

DBB for gfx, kick every1 else out, only need !
if we needed a spam mod mayb
youd probly qualify as well
Only someone good can have mah spot
Username: Martin.
5 Examples of your work:





Why you want to be on the team: Because, I'm well known, I'm an EX member of the GFX crew, and I think I would be valuable to the team.
What can you bring to the team: My knowledge of Photoshop itself, my C4D whore tactics(), and, I'm experienced with making Graphics.
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Username: Martin.
5 Examples of your work:





Why you want to be on the team: Because, I'm well known, I'm an EX member of the GFX crew, and I think I would be valuable to the team.
What can you bring to the team: My knowledge of Photoshop itself, my C4D whore tactics(), and, I'm experienced with making Graphics.
Cl0ud u pissed dabe off
thats why u didnt get it back
If i can express my opinion, i would vouch for iKnow, his team was took off due to inactivity of the Moderators, and not the teams fault, he's a brilliant designer, and you need people that don't take shit.
Sorry but this is bothering me..
You guys DON'T need a new member...
You need one of the current gfx to be given mod at most..
And you need the whole team to be active and helpful.

..
Although I like Faux.. Hes too busy with other pursuits imo.
I would like to see Drsyn promoted.
Lol havn't checked mpgh for 1 day and all this shit is up :P
5 Examples of your work:




Why you want to be on the team: Because i was in jr. gfx, able to use photoshop and give advice.
What can you bring to the team:I can bring some resources to the section, help out with the choob spam and do some requests ^^
Posts 16–30 of 95 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us