.: GFX Team Application Thread :.

Posts 31–45 of 95 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
Lol havn't checked mpgh for 1 day and all this shit is up :P
5 Examples of your work:




Why you want to be on the team: Because i was in jr. gfx, able to use photoshop and give advice.
What can you bring to the team:I can bring some resources to the section, help out with the choob spam and do some requests ^^
Hah.
Your signatures brings back the old memories.
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
Hah.
Your signatures brings back the old memories.
....wtf much? o.o
Excuse me, But have you all forgotten?
I'm the best.
nawz rj is
True, But RJ was my original PSP teacher, so therefore, I am the second best!
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
if we needed a spam mod mayb
youd probly qualify as well
Where do I apply
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
nawz rj is
no me!
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
True, But RJ was my original PSP teacher, so therefore, I am the second best!
third.... my paint sigs rape you all
Don't make me laugh. To late.
Lolz, Fail much? And go moosicgawd. And yes, RJ is FTW.
Ju guise are jealous of mah paint skillz, itz k wen i president of graphics i let u liv.......
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
if we needed a spam mod mayb
youd probly qualify as well
No, wait, this isn't for mod.
thanks captain obvious
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
thanks captain obvious
Np Jake.
Hmmm. This'll be a hard decision. I think one of the oldies will get it (ppl there when i first started). But then again most of em are oldies. Really tough.

Maybe Dorado? He has experience in other forms in GFX Design. Same with Czar. Hmm tough.
So is Faux getting kicked out?
I dont know

Probably not. We are just looking for another member as far as I know.
Posts 31–45 of 95 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us