.: GFX Team Application Thread :.

Posts 46–60 of 95 · Page 4 of 7
Are you guys going to get him active, he hasn't been on for 5 days and I don't recall him saying he was going anywhere or doing anything
Hes in Uni i think. That is why he has been really unactive.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Hmmm. This'll be a hard decision. I think one of the oldies will get it (ppl there when i first started). But then again most of em are oldies. Really tough.

Maybe Dorado? He has experience in other forms in GFX Design. Same with Czar. Hmm tough.
yea guess im not an oldie then...

thanks
No you are. I meant to say you too.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
No you are. I meant to say you too.
*cough* .
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
No you are. I meant to say you too.
*Double cough.*
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
*Double cough.*
*triple cough*
) .
Me: "He's just saying that to make you feel better"

You: "thanks captain obvious"

nnnnnnnnawwwwwwwsss jk but it will be a hard decision and there will be some unhappy people that don't make it in
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Hmmm. This'll be a hard decision. I think one of the oldies will get it (ppl there when i first started). But then again most of em are oldies. Really tough.

Maybe Dorado? He has experience in other forms in GFX Design. Same with Czar. Hmm tough.
Czar was being sarcastic.
dave told me the former ones wont get it back
The only reason I was removed from the team was because of kira and his bitching.
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
The only reason I was removed from the team was because of kira and his bitching.
I kno

Kira sucked anyways *sigh*
Dave did it for teh lulz
How bout meh for GFX?
No one will agree wit meh...
fagz .
Posts 46–60 of 95 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us