.: GFX Team Application Thread :.

Posts 61–75 of 95 · Page 5 of 7
*no cough*

And i know Czar, but I've always wanted you on mah team.
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
How bout meh for GFX?
No one will agree wit meh...
How bout meh?
YO FOGETTING MEH!
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
How bout meh?
YO FOGETTING MEH!
i dont think gfx will take some1 that have a riping reputation
Quote Originally Posted by dav96cool View Post
i dont think gfx will take some1 that have a riping reputation
Obviously, no one would
Quote Originally Posted by dav96cool View Post
i dont think gfx will take some1 that have a riping reputation
I rip everything.. even you.
(its called identity theft)
Your not there yet bud.
I still think i should be mod. Im telling you.
I can turn this forum around.
But nobody believes me.
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
I still think i should be mod. Im telling you.
I can turn this forum around.
But nobody believes me.
i do
i think you will ban everyone problem solved
LOlwut.
Naw
Id do it proper.
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
LOlwut.
Naw
Id do it proper.
I dont think a lot of ppl will agree :P
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
I dont think a lot of ppl will agree :P
Because their fucking stupid.

@ josh. Best team imo.
Heres the team:
Rj,Me,Ben,Mike,Andrew,Joe,Jason.
Tha dream team
OYA! Everyone use it! Lol I coined it bitch. :3
Everybody is just forgetting me..
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
Everybody is just forgetting me..
Bish

Quote Originally Posted by SpaWn View Post
If i can express my opinion, i would vouch for iKnow, his team was took off due to inactivity of the Moderators, and not the teams fault, he's a brilliant designer, and you need people that don't take shit.
mofucka
Posts 61–75 of 95 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us