Lol... I'll try harder to improve my skills, I'll think about it in a few months. :3
.: GFX Team Application Thread :.
There's usually a poll for this, even though it doesn't affect the final decision. There should be one put up. I know my vote's for moosic.
Is this still going on?
there hasn't been an acceptance, so i'm guessing yes.
Yerr i think it is. I haven't talked to kyle in a while. Ill ask him when he gets on.
Lol@ guy who voted for me.
Wait so you and Zhell are off the team. Who the fuck is in it now?
MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Show Groups
EnergyK, Drsynster, Metro and Faux.
EnergyK, Drsynster, Metro and Faux.
not a lot of people i'm sure of now, moosic's at least got experience.
I don't think we need another one.
Just give Drsynster mod..
Kick Faux... since I never see him.
(http://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1012018
Last post 4weeks ago?)
And w/e
>_>
Just give Drsynster mod..
Kick Faux... since I never see him.
(http://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1012018
Last post 4weeks ago?)
And w/e
>_>
Drsynster .
Prolly old now, and people got more chance and shit but...
Username:Make my day (Josh)
5 Examples of your work:




Made this for Joshcarr2006:

Why you want to be on the team: Because i love helping and making requests and giving gifts, possibly hosting a SOTW
DD
What can you bring to the team: A bit of MJ! lol jks i'll just answer every single well formatted request and give gifts, host SOTW's, so mainly, i love helping people...
Username:Make my day (Josh)
5 Examples of your work:




Made this for Joshcarr2006:

Why you want to be on the team: Because i love helping and making requests and giving gifts, possibly hosting a SOTW
DDWhat can you bring to the team: A bit of MJ! lol jks i'll just answer every single well formatted request and give gifts, host SOTW's, so mainly, i love helping people...
Faux is on another website probably -.-
Yea, seen him on **********.net. And no, this isnt advertising.
Yerr, seeing as though his priority is uni, and his graphics group (+dd, which are pro as fuck), he is rarely active.
This thread is closed for replies.
