Patch items listed here
ILL BE THE FIRST TO GET WINCHESTER SCOPEZ.!
Jk I have no zp.
Jk I have no zp.
wow first the winchester was a fail now they wanna add a scope
Z8 games is failing
but the new maps and char looks good enough to buy .
Z8 games is failing but the new maps and char looks good enough to buy .
FAKE 'nuff said...
Well.. Not fake as in it's not real.. but I am pretty sure its not coming out for CF NA
Crossfire wouldn't do so much in one patch THOSE LAZY AMERICANS jks :]
I've never seen an american in real life.. so I can't judge /
:EDIT:
Lawls.. did some research and what he's saying could be true /
Well.. Not fake as in it's not real.. but I am pretty sure its not coming out for CF NA
Crossfire wouldn't do so much in one patch THOSE LAZY AMERICANS jks :]
I've never seen an american in real life.. so I can't judge /

:EDIT:
Lawls.. did some research and what he's saying could be true /

I buy the new CHAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But winchester custom -__-'' I prefer other
and now when the new patch coming?
But winchester custom -__-'' I prefer other

and now when the new patch coming?
this is nice
I bought spop for nothing QQ just 1 week QQ............
-Winchester Custom? WTF IS THIS SHIT
-the new chars are ugly.
-AK74u hopefully will be good.
-more mutation mode maps? MM is so lame though :[
-the new chars are ugly.
-AK74u hopefully will be good.
-more mutation mode maps? MM is so lame though :[
xP this sh1t is mother fucking fugde EPIC ;D
Winchester-scope XD now its gonna be FUCKING AWESOME TO KILL NOOBS ;D
and srsly, they needed to make money so xD
the only bullshit is the MM maps and chars :/ but well ... QQ
as for the secret weapon... maybe throwing knife ? o:
yeah, btw, sorry for my crappy english x:
Winchester-scope XD now its gonna be FUCKING AWESOME TO KILL NOOBS ;D
and srsly, they needed to make money so xD
the only bullshit is the MM maps and chars :/ but well ... QQ
as for the secret weapon... maybe throwing knife ? o:
yeah, btw, sorry for my crappy english x:
Gi Guys I already have the G36k character or whatever he is called what should i do i wanna buy star should i buy it
My sister bought ZP today she is lucky she bought the ZP on the same day of the patch and she will get the star character,
sad me !!
My sister bought ZP today she is lucky she bought the ZP on the same day of the patch and she will get the star character,
sad me !!ah okay so this is what were getting. i went on vacay over the weekend. uhm winchester scope doesnt look to fail, unless the power is still the same. i knew rpk gold would be here soon. i hope its coupon not crate. uhm ak 74s-u is eh. hmm i think dual uzis or an 94 is the last weapon 

ugly? Nah, the girl is pretty nice. But the Guns sucks.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksHACKS!!Put Your Hack Lists Here...PLEASE
10 WarRock Korea HacksIf you Have English Patch v5 put here 6 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsif u have used patched hacks look here 6 Combat Arms Europe HacksPatched cheetah injector. here's what happens
9 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksCOD4 1.2 Patch + Server List
1



