hopefully they fixed up winchester
Patch items listed here
they look fukin awesome, buying chick now
wondering what the secret weapon will be ^^
and tbh I hav'nt used the regular Winchester but one time so I think it might be turning into a sniper -.-
and tbh I hav'nt used the regular Winchester but one time so I think it might be turning into a sniper -.-
New Buddy System Improvements!
Join your friends with the click of the mouse. Right click your friend in the game client and select "play together" to automatically join to their server or game lobby.
Join your friends with the click of the mouse. Right click your friend in the game client and select "play together" to automatically join to their server or game lobby.
Stop hoping it's official
m4 crystal 80cupons
winny-s gp mall
aks-74u zp mall (think they mistook and its gp mall instead of winny)
rpk gold zp crate
Why mm mapS. The first one is MM but the second one sur is TD. Played it on chinese cf it's a verry small map.
Server status has changed check it. Still not online but seems they have finished testing it.
Will soon be able to play (already have patched XD)
NIIGa please XD loled. As said to the otehr guy I am pretty sure the second one is TD.
Owned XD. OWNED BRO!!
Winchester owns at close range it one shots. With a scope it will oen shot at long range. Think it will be awesome.
And eyah I am sure they mistook and winny-s is the zp mall not aks-74u coz why would be able to get winny-s in gp and basic one for gp crates has no sens.e
LEt me tell you something. Bought spop was happy. Bought gsg9 was nto that happy but still... (hardly ever sue it). Go on and buy star ill do the same they are the only zp perm thigns you will get excepted axe perm but not sure we can count is being zp.
What fix are you talkign aobut? I have a winchester and didn't notice anythign wrong.
rofl noticed that aswell but prefered to say nothing^^.
You will be the first guy top QQ when you will get owned in MM by rpk gold, in td, ffa and obviously SD by winchester scope and aks-74u, M4-crystal will not change anybodys life thought still an m4 with a fking awesome skin (raged when they change m4 gold coz the new one is a fail) just hope it si m4-crystal scope otherwise it isn't worth it.
What I said in another post^^. Will be an advanced sniper but wez will nto be able to use it in sniper only matches -__-. Hope it will be a scope and not just a zoom as ak-s. Stop wondering it's m4-crystal for sure.
You think you read the post no? So you must be sure not think...
That is the best thing ever. It si on steam so when I play on there I always am disapointed to get back to cf and be forced to ask where my freins are.
Will stop the huge post here XD. Can I get a candy for this post?^^
m4 crystal 80cupons
winny-s gp mall
aks-74u zp mall (think they mistook and its gp mall instead of winny)
rpk gold zp crate
Why mm mapS. The first one is MM but the second one sur is TD. Played it on chinese cf it's a verry small map.
Server status has changed check it. Still not online but seems they have finished testing it.
Will soon be able to play (already have patched XD)
NIIGa please XD loled. As said to the otehr guy I am pretty sure the second one is TD.
Owned XD. OWNED BRO!!
Winchester owns at close range it one shots. With a scope it will oen shot at long range. Think it will be awesome.
And eyah I am sure they mistook and winny-s is the zp mall not aks-74u coz why would be able to get winny-s in gp and basic one for gp crates has no sens.e
LEt me tell you something. Bought spop was happy. Bought gsg9 was nto that happy but still... (hardly ever sue it). Go on and buy star ill do the same they are the only zp perm thigns you will get excepted axe perm but not sure we can count is being zp.
What fix are you talkign aobut? I have a winchester and didn't notice anythign wrong.
rofl noticed that aswell but prefered to say nothing^^.
You will be the first guy top QQ when you will get owned in MM by rpk gold, in td, ffa and obviously SD by winchester scope and aks-74u, M4-crystal will not change anybodys life thought still an m4 with a fking awesome skin (raged when they change m4 gold coz the new one is a fail) just hope it si m4-crystal scope otherwise it isn't worth it.
What I said in another post^^. Will be an advanced sniper but wez will nto be able to use it in sniper only matches -__-. Hope it will be a scope and not just a zoom as ak-s. Stop wondering it's m4-crystal for sure.
You think you read the post no? So you must be sure not think...
That is the best thing ever. It si on steam so when I play on there I always am disapointed to get back to cf and be forced to ask where my freins are.
Will stop the huge post here XD. Can I get a candy for this post?^^
Latest notes about the patch, here:
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=83534
The classified weapon, i think, is M4A1-Crystal
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=83534
The classified weapon, i think, is M4A1-Crystal
m4 crystal, bullshit.
i hope it will be Barrett M82A1 ;D
=/ I Thought This Patch Was Gona Be BIG... This Sucks xD
BIG patch? In dreams. I hate patches.
Server is up! ;D

Login On. Servers Off.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksHACKS!!Put Your Hack Lists Here...PLEASE
10 WarRock Korea HacksIf you Have English Patch v5 put here 6 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsif u have used patched hacks look here 6 Combat Arms Europe HacksPatched cheetah injector. here's what happens
9 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksCOD4 1.2 Patch + Server List
1


Z8 games is failing
sad me !!

Its now officially more sniper than shotty/rifle