Cross Fire Error...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Cross Fire Error...
/ Any Hack What Was Made Before The Update 11/08/2010 Of Any Site Like Mpgh You Will Get An Error Like This::



If You Dont Get An Error Please Share What Hack Your Using ...If No Hacks Are Working Please Create A New By-Pass And Make A Hack Thanks...If Any One Els Get An Error Print Screen And Upload In Case It Is Not The Same One As This...


I Have Tryd All Hack On Mpgh / So Good Look
crossfire is not working for me.. they get to me patcher cf when i start but patcher doesnot patch anything help me please
yeah i have it to
wait for hacks
that ppl here are good to make a hack so fast

Quote Originally Posted by Youz40 View Post
crossfire is not working for me.. they get to me patcher cf when i start but patcher doesnot patch anything help me please
reistal crossfire
i think than crossfire works
hey the any hack is working
They Did Not Update The Xtrap Patch ...If You Get A Error Like This I Dont No What To Do Thats Why I Made A Thread So People Can Help Me ... I Think Z8Game Have Done Somthing To A File I Dunno...Sorry I I Carnt Help
K decrease your sig size ,
/Moved.
get the latest dirext.
They Will Be Able To Make New Hack Because The ByPass Has Not Been Patched xD


And Ok Agito

And I Have Got The Latest Dirext
Hacks patched anyway.
We will have new ones in no time .
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?