WORKING menu hack August11 (after patch)
yea i hope this is approved prob best simple hack out there now, bracos semi ghost is just weird it seems like
wow seriously? two hours and still not approved. I demand better admins.
This should have been approved a long time ago
We've got hope!!!! Blood is viewing thread atm!!! 

Blood dont bother approveing.
Its a leech and most likely menu is patched.
Prob ban him for stealing some one else's work.
Its a leech and most likely menu is patched.
Prob ban him for stealing some one else's work.
Bad :(
Problem: Dc after loading, before log in screen
OS: Windows XP 32-bit
Injector: PerX
I just tested it and it worked.
OS: Windows XP 32-bit
Injector: PerX
I just tested it and it worked.
Its patched!!! what noone belived me? lolz....
I JUST TESTED IT AND IT WORKED.
Testing now with Windows 7 64 Bit and Portal Injector 

I just tested it and it didn't work.
Problem: Disconnects during loading screen, doesn't even get halfway done.
OS: Windows XP 32-bit
Injector: PerX
Problem: Disconnects during loading screen, doesn't even get halfway done.
OS: Windows XP 32-bit
Injector: PerX
LOVE YOUS!~
Works with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, though menu cant open after frist game
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsLooking for A WORKING menu hack
1 WarRock - International HacksWorking Menu Hack 4/8/2010 14 Combat Arms Europe HacksCoogle's Menu 8.0r2 After Patch
125 Combat Arms Europe HacksCoogle's Menu 9.0 After Patch
5 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsPublic Hacks still working after patch?SA 1

