I was using this awhile ago, some features were messed up for me. Idk, bout you guys, but like No Fog was enabled when it said 0 and dissabled when it said 1.
WORKING menu hack August11 (after patch)
Yeah i have the same issue. I've been playing with this all day today, and that was the main issue i found, the hover and fly and speed dont work, the only thing that works is the glitch speed but thats not useful to anyone. Its a good release if you dont want to change alot of values. 

Thank You I Love them Thumbs Up!!

thanks it work for me
after reading this i havent yet delved into a sector 25 map, im more of a cabin gamer anyway, i just find them really fun, but has anyone else had any problems on this board? just wondering if this poster was experiencing something common or unique?
yeah same thing, here no big deal though it just works backwards :P
yeah same thing, here no big deal though it just works backwards :P
pl answer quickly, de sno spawn timer worka/
Only problem i faced was disappearing menu after a couple games, then if i left game to lobby i was not able to go to channels and servers.
Whoa guy this still working anyone ?? im curious if they are working.
what exactly does unlock cursor do?
I believe the idea behind it is that you can move your mouse freely without the screen(Or your crosshair) following you around. I haven't used a hack with an "unlock cursor" that works, and I specifically remember this one's not working either.
Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about what it does.
Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about what it does.
dont work, hack detected
lol this hack is sucky why most of the hacks are already broken speed and fly hacks are shit beisde it doesnot work thats why its shit u sucky make a better one o-o
is it my injector or is there a way to make the menu stay and not dissapear ? i have Xp 64 and use perX
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsLooking for A WORKING menu hack
1 WarRock - International HacksWorking Menu Hack 4/8/2010 14 Combat Arms Europe HacksCoogle's Menu 8.0r2 After Patch
125 Combat Arms Europe HacksCoogle's Menu 9.0 After Patch
5 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsPublic Hacks still working after patch?SA 1
