WORKING menu hack August11 (after patch)

Posts 166–180 of 213 · Page 12 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by tyu557 View Post
is it my injector or is there a way to make the menu stay and not dissapear ? i have Xp 64 and use perX
It's not your injector, happens to everyone.
yes its a leech, leeched from ***************** actually. It is working allthough the menu does vanish after you enter your second round. Fly/Hover dont work on it, neither does the speed hack but the rest work great for the most part.
Quote Originally Posted by Zpadez View Post
I believe the idea behind it is that you can move your mouse freely without the screen(Or your crosshair) following you around. I haven't used a hack with an "unlock cursor" that works, and I specifically remember this one's not working either.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about what it does.
cant move your mouse from the middle actually /
no respawn wait doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by drumset View Post
no respawn wait doesnt work
Obviously, its a pub hack. You know it's fake when he put it in a pub hack.
Quote Originally Posted by bryanofme1 View Post
lol this hack is sucky why most of the hacks are already broken speed and fly hacks are shit beisde it doesnot work thats why its shit u sucky make a better one o-o
Stupid leacher gtfo.
does no spawn wait actually work!?!
Quote Originally Posted by grindking69 View Post
does no spawn wait actually work!?!
Nope nothing does, this is patched, d/c when I use it.
wasnt going to try it anyway hahahahha
i got a missing .dll error message
this hack doesnt work for vista 64bit
This looks good, although it is leeched >_< But I don't think I will use this.
Looks awesome.
this hack is working but as someone mentioned not all the features seem to be..
the important part is the good features ARE working so turn on your chams have no recoil and rape some face
Posts 166–180 of 213 · Page 12 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us