[SOLVED] Static gun code

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Static gun code
Hey,
I wanted to know how to put a sentry gun/minigun, not the killstreak, somewhere. For example in Afghan.

Thanks in advance
/moved to help
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicSlayr View Post
Hey,
I wanted to know how to put a sentry gun/minigun, not the killstreak, somewhere. For example in Afghan.

Thanks in advance
i can't understand you........please re-write again
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
i can't understand you........please re-write again
Don't know, don't post..

He is explicit enough!
I think he means he wants to spawn miniguns like the one that's near the spawn of Skidrow, or the ones on B and near the helicopter on Wasteland.
Quote Originally Posted by 0rbit View Post
I think he means he wants to spawn miniguns like the one that's near the spawn of Skidrow, or the ones on B and near the helicopter on Wasteland.
Exactly !
So you know how to do it? gsc code or something and how to change it's bullet damage?

Lol, someone?
here u go, just put the coords where u wanna put it

Code:
//OK
mgTurret5 = spawnTurret( "misc_turret", (000, 000, 000), "pavelow_minigun_mp" );
mgTurret5 setModel( "weapon_minigun" );
mgTurret5.angles = (0, 270, 0);
/posts merged

/marked as solved
As always Schiz
Mega thanks for the post
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us