CoolUnpatchable CHAMS!

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
Unpatchable CHAMS!
Ok heres some UNPATCHABLE CHAMS I made, alone with no help.
It makes pplz bodies green, and their heads yellow. Enjoy! =D
Virus scan: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...a78-1282154097
Screenshots are in the attachements.

Please thank and rep,

-BiøWeªpøŋ-
Edit: Look at the name of the gun in screenshot ''56''
EDIT AGAIN! For the noobs who dont know how ot use, just copy into ur C:/nexon/combatarms/game folder!
Edit again again...lol... Credits to shift for the tut on how to do the wallhack aka RS.rez. I MADE THE REST MYSELF OK PPLZ! ive also put blue flames on the famas, red flames on the kriss, and made multiple minigun mods.
Unpatchable minichams.zipattachment deleted · 1,066 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_54.jpgattachment deleted · 1,836 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_55.jpgattachment deleted · 1,787 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_56.jpgattachment deleted · 1,748 downloads before removal
What a lie, give credits then i'll approve.
What do you mean lie... im serious i made them...
Quote Originally Posted by -BiWep- View Post
What do you mean lie... im serious i made them...
Give credits from the leeched person or if you made it give credits to the person who made the TuT.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Give credits from the leeched person or if you made it give credits to the person who made the TuT.
I lub how you assume he used a tut or leeched
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
I lub how you assume he used a tut or leeched
If he knew how to make it himself then he wouldn't end up with transparent hands.
Lmao he made them HIMSELF obviously, gib him some benefit of the doubt
Lmao and ima not saying a not a noob but 2 post and one you are saying u made unpatchable chams Lmao Right..
I dont even use these so its a fail to me
Can't believe the Rez Chams gotten so out into the community
The origin has been lost
It hasn't even been 5 months.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Can't believe the Rez Chams gotten so out into the community
The origin has been lost
It hasn't even been 5 months.
I made it first

btw
leeched from gorfag
LOL
all thing i wanna say already said so...
uhmm....
LEECHER!
GIVE CREDITS!
I sometimes use (when haks are patched) pink and yellow mod (released on here long time ago) along with the RS.rez mod (unpatchable chams) it too was released on here a long time ago so yeah, give some credit where its due, you dont see me putting them together and callin it my own!
wow what a leecher noob........
This looks good. I might use these when Combat Arms is running again.
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us