CoolUnpatchable CHAMS!

Posts 16–30 of 67 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


If he knew how to make it himself then he wouldn't end up with transparent hands.
That was sarcasm -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
This looks good. I might use these when Combat Arms is running again.
I swear to god, dont encourage him
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


I swear to god, dont encourage him
QFT. There are enough noobs in the world. don't encourage them or we will get more
this big ass pictures fail T.T Good job to whoever actually made this xD i wont use it though i have a set of hack's ive been using almost 2 months now, still not patched.. That's what happens when 4000 people download hacks and abuse them they get patched.. This is kind of unheard of for nao
For the record, From now and forever more, saying the word noob is noob. Refrain from doing so. Im trying to start a trend where playing a Online Fps doesn't make you a nerd. And getting flamed in games for owning someone and they start with the Noob! Noob! Noob!!!shit , it got old like 20 years ago man.
may be leeched but ill use these i hate the nx chams they kinda bug me
Obviously Leeched.
can you use these with hacks ???
why is this even approve when he leeched it
I know. Just because he has low post count doesn't mean he leeched it. This isn't the only f*cking hacking forums... People come from different forums. They don't all waste they're time on just this one.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeranon View Post
I know. Just because he has low post count doesn't mean he leeched it. This isn't the only f*cking hacking forums... People come from different forums. They don't all waste they're time on just this one.
That was completely incoherent.
Alot of people have released these l8ly :I and pictures are really big
Dude ive been modding for 3 months
I just havent posted... -.-

OMG PPL I DID NOT LEACH THIS IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS!
IM CURSING IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW!

And sorry bout the pictures

U no what extravagant... once you see all the mods ive made... u wont think ive leeched this. And jsut becuz my title is Leecher doesnt mean i leech

-.-

What Zeranon said is that i could have come from another forum...
Quote Originally Posted by -BiWep- View Post
Dude ive been modding for 3 months
I just havent posted... -.-

OMG PPL I DID NOT LEACH THIS IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS!
IM CURSING IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW!

And sorry bout the pictures

U no what extravagant... once you see all the mods ive made... u wont think ive leeched this. And jsut becuz my title is Leecher doesnt mean i leech

-.-

What Zeranon said is that i could have come from another forum...
IDC, releasing something that was already made is just idiotic at its best.
i lol at the fact this took you 2 hours to make...took me like 30 minutes to make it and only about 5 minutes of that was actually spent MAKING it. the other 25 was figuring out how it was done
Posts 16–30 of 67 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us