CoolUnpatchable CHAMS!

Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by kurtiskim View Post
BEST THING EVAR I LOVE DIS SO SIMPLE EASY AND UNPATACHABLE!!! GET IT
If you don't. YOU DIE....
This is how it should have been.
Also, I'm holding myself back for raging at everything he wrote.
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
This is how it should have been.
Also, I'm holding myself back for raging at everything he wrote.
rage or no balls
The game has been updated since then.
This shit is either leeched or he took a LONG time to upload this.


I support the requested close.
Lol, that is unbelievable that it actually works, I just wish I could still see my gun =P
fgoood thanks your mod
Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us