CoolUnpatchable CHAMS!

Posts 46–60 of 67 · Page 4 of 5
He's using a hack, Ghost Chams, so his hands are transparent.... Maybe he just edited files associated with a hack and it gave him chams from tehre....
wait is there a tut for this??
I didnt find a tut for retexturing the bodies, but I already knew how.. so.. yeah.. and yes -Shift im giving u credits for the RS file tut
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
Man If Only Noob555 didn't release it to Conner None of this would happen
ikr
:/
Ehhh pretty cool but you can get banned for these.
Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
Ehhh pretty cool but you can get banned for these.
on combat arms or MPGH?
Can someone please give me the original files (chars_body.rez ect (the stuff thats in the download but the orginal with out the chams))
I hate playing combat arms knowing someone could be using these.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Can't believe the Rez Chams gotten so out into the community
The origin has been lost
It hasn't even been 5 months.
yeah , unbelievable
Quote Originally Posted by eliteusername View Post
this big ass pictures fail T.T Good job to whoever actually made this xD i wont use it though i have a set of hack's ive been using almost 2 months now, still not patched.. That's what happens when 4000 people download hacks and abuse them they get patched.. This is kind of unheard of for nao
hacks don't get patched by heaps using them.. they get patchs because the adress's change you my friend FAIL!
So...many...rez chams... I don't use em' but oh well. Good effort.
are these the type u can SEE THEM THROUGH WALLS?

hmm they are TY
BEST THING EVAR I LOVE DIS SO SIMPLE EASY AND UNPATACHABLE!!! GET IT
If you don't. YOU DIE....
Quote Originally Posted by kurtiskim View Post
BEST THING EVAR I LOVE DIS SO SIMPLE EASY AND UNPATACHABLE!!! GET IT
If you don't. YOU DIE....
WTH

Don't bump And
Don't do So many animations!
you going to get banned/yea
Posts 46–60 of 67 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us