[Help] Button Menu

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
This is nothing compared to the hijack we had a couple months ago, it started at page 2 and we ended up with 16 pages of awesome discussion about industry standards, the future and that kinda stuff
I had one last month, started at page 1 ended at page 15, flaming about whether or not nexon can sue people for using hacks.


But, anyways, I have absolutely no idea what would be wrong with this ac1d... Using my simple logic I'd say click the button ONCE not TWICE, or put something in the code to make it wait like 200 milliseconds after each click to register the next click?
Nice thread guys, and WB to why06 in the C++ section, maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen you around for like a decade
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us