QuestionHelp please.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help please.
Hello, how you hack on CombatArms EU? I've downloaded a hack, but there is no injector. So, can someone explain to me well how to hack. I've ever warrock hacked, but now I can barely find a good hack.

Thanks


Ps My english is bad so I translated this, there might be errors. /
nomick- its realy easy trying to hack i can explain you
1st : if u download hack from mpgh download Finjector write it on google then u run it
2nd : when u download it if u use vista like me right mouse click and run as administrator
3th-then window will open and click run
4th- now that Finjector has been opened click + in left-down corner and find a .dll file of that hack and click it 2 times with left mouse button
then under procces name write : Engine.exe and click inject
then open combat arms and have fun
u will see instructions in using hack during the game it will probably be used with Insert button

have fun and click Thanks if i helped have a nice day xD
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us