Dave
PollLet's unban Tom
1,401 votes · poll closed
tom (not the real tom) isn't gonna read ur stupid pm's and how are you homesexuals gonna own me?
y do you want to be a mod? dont you have shit to do? work, school, friends, gf. fuck....
tom should be mod i vote yes
im sorry for my crap flame im not in a angry mood so dont worry youl see more flames by me(good ones)
Really who the fuck are you?? you shoud be banned aswell. I no Tom was respected round here by a hapy few. And there is a lot of people that did not like him aswell. he flamed to much, and needs to be punished. Just like you do. i'm sure he will be unbanned in time (or mabey not) but he need to learn and stop flaming people. because thats all he ever done. yes he was mabey helpful in one or two posts but the amount of times iv read people posts and tom has been there and flamed fuck out of them for asking a simple question. I don't no him, And i don't think i want to. But 1ightarr0 you need to stfu and go away before you make u're self a bad rep here.
Thats all i have got to say on this matter.
Thats all i have got to say on this matter.
If you're on about me as u're hater, I'm not. And if you're going to be here for a long time. Please don't follow in Toms footsteps. Because you will end up like he has. And u're not really doing u're self any favoures by flamming people with 17 posts now are you. So just start been more friendly with the members here and stop kissing toms arse!
but i hate you
so welcome to my enemy list

so welcome to my enemy list
It's ok. I don't really like you anyways, I was just trying to be nice. but fuck you. You are probz just a little 12 year old boy, that has no life other that internet fourms. I don't care if you hate me, its not like i give a shit.
This thread is closed for replies.


