Really who the fuck are you?? you shoud be banned aswell. I no Tom was respected round here by a hapy few. And there is a lot of people that did not like him aswell. he flamed to much, and needs to be punished. Just like you do. i'm sure he will be unbanned in time (or mabey not) but he need to learn and stop flaming people. because thats all he ever done. yes he was mabey helpful in one or two posts but the amount of times iv read people posts and tom has been there and flamed fuck out of them for asking a simple question. I don't no him, And i don't think i want to. But 1ightarr0 you need to stfu and go away before you make u're self a bad rep here.
Thats all i have got to say on this matter.
I flamed only the morons and teh uber idiots
Others were considered respected and had at least half a brain not to beg or to ask stupid questions
They deserved it
Originally Posted by quebech4ck
dont unban him !!
he know only insult other mpgh user...
like in some of my post
Because you're a fucking moron
GTFO
your post is not true
and unban tom!
it's not like he WON'T get unbanned ... everyone chill out... and I can't believe it but it looks like other people are trying to flame like him and it sounds like shit lol
Originally Posted by sev3n
It's ok. I don't really like you anyways, I was just trying to be nice. but fuck you. You are probz just a little 12 year old boy, that has no life other that internet fourms. I don't care if you hate me, its not like i give a shit.
i aint fucking 12 and yo start saving money for a new comp sumething might happen to it
Originally Posted by 1ightarr0
why dont you just stfu tom owns your ass deal with it bow down and do as he says or els