[RELEASE] Random Weapon Mod V1.1

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] Random Weapon Mod V1.1
(I'm Minichrister)
Random Weapon Mod V1.1

I've worked with a mod the past day. This is the first thing I've ever scripted, so don't expect the best mod in the world.
But I'm happy with the result.

What it does:
Everytime you spawn it will give you a random primary weapon, secondary weapon, camo, equipment, perks and equipment.
It's as simple as that.

Credits:
Coding: minichrister
Thanks to my friend Nicolay for helping me getting started up.
My friend George for the random perk idea.

Video Of The Mod:

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN RELEASED!!!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...od-v1-1-a.html
By me, too. So Search before you post...
And BTW it's not made by you... ( i know this because it was released on another fourm like 2 weeks ago and you said you made it yesterday)
Thanks
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us