[SOLVED]Newbie modder needs help :D

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Newbie modder needs help :D
Hello everyone!
I'm a newbie modder and i need help with quickscope script

I've got this
Code:
Quickscope()
{
        self endon ( "disconnect" );
        self endon ( "death" );
self notifyOnPlayerCommand("[{+toggleads_throw}]", "+toggleads_throw");
        while(self getCurrentWeapon() == "cheytac_fmj_heartbeat_mp")  //This is the part that doesn't seem to work
{
		
                self waittill("[{+toggleads_throw}]");
                wait 1.0;
                self allowADS(false);
                wait 0.0005;
                self allowADS(true);
            
                wait 0.0005; }
But this doesn't seem to work...
If i use "while(1)" instead of "while(getCurrentWeapon()...." part it works, but it does that for all weapons, and i only want to do it when Intervention is in use...

Also, i got "self thread QuickScope();" in onPlayerSpawned(), before the for ( ; ; ) loop

Thanks to everyone who decides to help me
Try this:
[php]Quickscope()
{
self endon ( "disconnect" );
self endon ( "death" );
self notifyOnPlayerCommand("[{+toggleads_throw}]", "+toggleads_throw");
while(self getCurrentWeapon() == "cheytac_")
{
self waittill("[{+toggleads_throw}]");
wait 1.0;
self allowADS(false);
self allowADS(true);
self allowADS(false);
self allowADS(true);
wait 0.0005;
}
}[/php]

It's a bit messy and could be a bit more simplified but it gets the job done atleast.
It still doesn't work...
It allows me to ADS forever....
I just edited my post, see if that works.
No, still doesn't work....


Edit:
Btw, why do you use allowADS twice?
like:
Code:
self allowADS(false);
     self allowADS(true);
     self allowADS(false);
     self allowADS(true);
Quote Originally Posted by kekec12345 View Post
No, still doesn't work....


Edit:
Btw, why do you use allowADS twice?
like:
Code:
self allowADS(false);
     self allowADS(true);
     self allowADS(false);
     self allowADS(true);
I don't know. I looked at Josephlittle's mod and that's what he seemed to have done and the mod works fine. lol
This kinda seems pointless, nothing works :P
It works, but as far as i know, his mod only gives you intervention...

I'm planning to give everyone intervention and possibly AT4 with 1 bullet...or javelin, but they both require lock on to shoot vehicles....

That's why i need that...

But it doesn't seem to work

Well, tnx anyways
/Moved to Help
/Marked as Solved
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us