Hack Trainer - VB

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Hack Trainer - VB
Hack Trainer Tutorial

I haven't seen a tutorial that explains how to do this before so I thought I might share... If it had been done, a minion or mod can remove...
With this tutorial, you can do no recoil, no flash and other stuff like that..
This will be pretty messy, but I will fix it up after I have posted it
Here we go...

Add a module and add this code to it.

Code:
    Private Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" Alias "OpenProcess" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, ByVal dwProcessId As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function WriteProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" Alias "WriteProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function ReadProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" Alias "ReadProcessMemory" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByRef lpBuffer As Integer, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" Alias "CloseHandle" (ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer

    Dim MW2 As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("iw4mp")

    Public Function WriteMemory(ByVal Address As Integer, ByVal Value As Long, ByVal Bytes As Integer)
        If MW2.Length = 0 Then
            MsgBox("Modern Warfare 2 was not found!", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Modern Warfare 2 Hacks - Error")
            End
        End If
        Dim processHandle As IntPtr = OpenProcess(&H1F0FFF, 0, MW2(0).Id)
        WriteProcessMemory(processHandle, Address, Value, Bytes, Nothing)
        CloseHandle(processHandle)
    End Function

    Public Function NOP(ByVal Address As Integer, ByVal value As Integer)
        If MW2.Length = 0 Then
            MsgBox("Modern Warfare 2 was not found!", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Modern Warfare 2 Hacks - Error")
            End
        End If
        Dim processHandle As IntPtr = OpenProcess(&H1F0FFF, 0, MW2(0).Id)
        WriteProcessMemory(processHandle, Address, value, 1, Nothing)
        CloseHandle(processHandle)
    End Function
Now we make the GUI... For this I have just made a REALLY basic GUI...


We will add no flash/partial stun [By Hell]

Here is what we have to do...
Code:
The address...
--> &H457310 <-- 

What we are writing to the address... 
--> 0xB8, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xC3, 0x90 <--
C++/C uses 0x where VB uses &H, so we need to change it...
--> &HB8, &H00, &H00, &H00, &H00, &HC3, &H90 <--
Now we add this code to the button...
Code:
'EXAMPLE -->
        'NOP(&HADDRESS, What we write, ONE PER LINE)
        'NOP(&HADDRESS, What we write + 1, ONE PER LINE)
'END EXAMPLE

        NOP(&H457310, &HB8)
        NOP(&H457310 + 1, &H0)
        NOP(&H457310 + 2, &H0)
        NOP(&H457310 + 3, &H0)
        NOP(&H457310 + 4, &H0)
        NOP(&H457310 + 5, &HC3)
        NOP(&H457310 + 6, &HC90)
Thanks and I hope you could understand =D

I have uploaded my source code if you want it.
Yes it does work.

VirusTotal
Jotti
Modern Warfare 2 Hacks.rarattachment deleted · 175 downloads before removal
Looks very good i think it will help many beginners
Quote Originally Posted by benl View Post
Looks very good i think it will help many beginners
Thanks, I tried to make it as simple as possible...
I also suggest everyone checks out hells posts in this section...
They are really helpful if you can understand what he is writing =D
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Thanks, I tried to make it as simple as possible...
I also suggest everyone checks out hells posts in this section...
They are really helpful if you can understand what he is writing =D
Hahaha. I understand half of what he's saying. I haven't learn Assembly yet so EAX, MOV, JMP, JNZ and etc are a blur to me but I do understand the rest.

And James, great tutorial dude! Too bad I've forgotten all the VB I've learnt though. Would've been good to improve my hacking, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Hahaha. I understand half of what he's saying. I haven't learn Assembly yet so EAX, MOV, JMP, JNZ and etc are a blur to me but I do understand the rest.

And James, great tutorial dude! Too bad I've forgotten all the VB I've learnt though. Would've been good to improve my hacking, lol.
Thanks... And VB isn't that hard... But if you are going to get back into programming, try C++ =D
Good job!

Good thing these VB coding tutorials are coming out after Spam Season (aka: summer)
Or then we'd get a million newbs like "uhh ok so i do what nao?"
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Good job!

Good thing these VB coding tutorials are coming out after Spam Season (aka: summer)
Or then we'd get a million newbs like "uhh ok so i do what nao?"
Thanks
In the southern hemisphere, we are approaching the spam season... =S
You could have just done that tutorial with my .dll, requires no module and it's easier ^.-
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky1337 View Post
You could have just done that tutorial with my .dll, requires no module and it's easier ^.-
Did you specify how to do this?
And with your dll, everyone that uses the program has to have the dll, correct?

This there is no dll that has to be distributed with the program...

Oh and congratz on 3k...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Did you specify how to do this?
And with your dll, everyone that uses the program has to have the dll, correct?

This there is no dll that has to be distributed with the program...

Oh and congratz on 3k...
1. Add the dll as reference

2. Imports MHacking.BlubbsDll

3. Dim mw2 as new memoryhacking("iw4mp")

4. mw2.nop(&Haddress, insert)

------

  • IsProcessOpen() as Boolean- See if a process is open
  • SetMemory(address, insert, bytelength) - Writes to a 4/8 whatever byte address
  • SetMemoryPointer(base, offset, value, bytelength) - writes to a memory byte pointer
  • ReadMemory(address) - Returns the value of the entered address
  • ReadMemoryPointer(base, offset, bytelength) - Returns the value of the entered pointer
  • SetFloat(address, insert) - Write to a float address
  • SetFloatPointer(base, offset, value) - Write to a float pointer
  • ReadFloat(address) - Returns float address' value
  • ReadFloatPointer(base, offset) - Returns float pointers address' value
  • Nop(address, insert) - Nop an address

------

Yes every1 needs to have it in its direction but you can easily merge the .dll into it or just include it in the .rar o_O
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky1337 View Post
1. Add the dll as reference

2. Imports MHacking.BlubbsDll

3. Dim mw2 as new memoryhacking("iw4mp")

4. mw2.nop(&Haddress, insert)

------

  • IsProcessOpen() as Boolean- See if a process is open
  • SetMemory(address, insert, bytelength) - Writes to a 4/8 whatever byte address
  • SetMemoryPointer(base, offset, value, bytelength) - writes to a memory byte pointer
  • ReadMemory(address) - Returns the value of the entered address
  • ReadMemoryPointer(base, offset, bytelength) - Returns the value of the entered pointer
  • SetFloat(address, insert) - Write to a float address
  • SetFloatPointer(base, offset, value) - Write to a float pointer
  • ReadFloat(address) - Returns float address' value
  • ReadFloatPointer(base, offset) - Returns float pointers address' value
  • Nop(address, insert) - Nop an address

------

Yes every1 needs to have it in its direction but you can easily merge the .dll into it or just include it in the .rar o_O
Fair enough, but I think this is better. Its easier to know what you have because you can easily go back into the module...

And I dislike using DLLs...
your link is broken ;D
Quote Originally Posted by jian549 View Post
your link is broken ;D
Oops, sorry lol. Fixed.
Quote Originally Posted by jian549 View Post
your link is broken ;D
Not broken but incorrect. Your Jotti link is actually a VirusTotal link.
Why would you go back into the module? The module is working fine, you will never have to change something in it? Choobs don't understand the module anyways =P

However, you could add like a "alternative way" of doing it to your tutorial
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us