Hack Trainer - VB

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hawky1337 View Post
Why would you go back into the module? The module is working fine, you will never have to change something in it?
When you download someone else's DLL to use, you don't always know what everything is called...

I didn't know that you could NOP with yours and I am not a very big choob.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky1337 View Post
Choobs don't understand the module anyways =P
If they don't understand the module, they wont understand how it works, making their hacks shit...

And anyway, with yours, everyone who uses it has to give you credits. Which means its not really their hack...
With mine,
1: I don't really care about credits (Just helping out, I wanna see more hacks at MPGH)
2: I don't really deserve credits, this is just showing people HOW...
3: With mine, people can edit the module (The people that know what they are doing)...

BTW, I am not trying to put you or your dll down in anyway (Its original and a very good idea, GJ)...
I am just debating =D
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
When you download someone else's DLL to use, you don't always know what everything is called...

I didn't know that you could NOP with yours and I am not a very big choob.
If you include the features I've posted above, it's pretty obvious what 2 do. Guess why VB has intellisense.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
If they don't understand the module, they wont understand how it works, making their hacks shit...

And anyway, with yours, everyone who uses it has to give you credits. Which means its not really their hack...
With mine,
1: I don't really care about credits (Just helping out, I wanna see more hacks at MPGH)
2: I don't really deserve credits, this is just showing people HOW...
3: With mine, people can edit the module (The people that know what they are doing)...

BTW, I am not trying to put you or your dll down in anyway (Its original and a very good idea, GJ)...
I am just debating =D
You don't have 2 understand a whole function to use it.

1. Credits don't ruin a release.
2. Ik.
3. They won't, though.

I'm just telling you to list a alternative way to people who prefer using a .dll.

Just do it =D
/attachment approved
Thanks James
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Thanks James
Thank you

See Blubb, the non choobs do like it =D
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Thanks
In the southern hemisphere, we are approaching the spam season... =S
lol =), includes me!,
nice tut with release file :>
This doesnt work.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
This doesnt work.
If you downloaded my source, you may realize that I have it set to iw4mp not iw4mp.dat... I was not using it for aIW...

And if it crashed, only click the button while in game.

Next time give me more details of what you did and why it doesn't work, that would make it easier for me to help you =D...
Just doesnt do anything i turn it on nothing happens.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
Just doesnt do anything i turn it on nothing happens.
Ok answer this...
Did you download my source:
Do you have iw4mp.dat or iw4mp.exe:
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
Just doesnt do anything i turn it on nothing happens.
Post your source code?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Post your source code?
Last I knew, it was still working (Yesterday).
I haven't been able to test it today though. No .net 4 or vs (Formatted my PC last night).

Anyway blubb, being the excellent being that you are, could you please help him, I am going to get some sleep...
Night MPGH...
I will for sure if he posts his source code
I just used the dl and iam using steam mw2.
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us