Hack Trainer - VB

Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
dl=download DUHH.
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
I just used the dl and iam using steam mw2.
Can't you please tell us more information?

Post. Your. Source. Code.
Just check the download omg i used exactly the same source.
Steam or AlterIW Version?

What about using different addresses?
My version is for aIW.

You will need to update it for steam. It is very easy so I wont do it for you. Just go to the link to hells tutorial.
It looks the same:
Code:
Updated addies:
1.1.195:
write '0xB8, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xC3, 0x90' to 0x00457310

1.3.37:
write '0xB8, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xC3, 0x90' to 0x00457310
Oh well, just use OllyDBG to find the correct addresses following the tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
It looks the same:
Code:
Updated addies:
1.1.195:
write '0xB8, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xC3, 0x90' to 0x00457310

1.3.37:
write '0xB8, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xC3, 0x90' to 0x00457310
Oh well, just use OllyDBG to find the correct addresses following the tutorial
Oh wow, never noticed...

It cant be patched because steam hasn't updated...

I will have a fish around, see what I can find m
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Oh wow, never noticed...

It cant be patched because steam hasn't updated...

I will have a fish around, see what I can find m
Thank's.....
can u coding in vb 6 , because if in vb 2008 Net 3.5 is needed... please Help Me..^^
and can u show what the address u change in that code...i'm a beginner wanna be cheater.....
Move on dude... -.-" Upgrade to VB 2008 / Net framework 3.5...

Furthermore, you can convert vb.net to vb06 code.

Epic bump btw.

/closed
Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us