Fallen Souls's GunGame Mod V2.5

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
Its a very nice mod
but only if i use this in FFA you need 2 kills per weapon ?
@Eddwiinn if i use this in FFA you need 2 kills per weapon ?


really lol, ill have to try it out.
I can't fix that video, try again.
Its based on score, so as FFA gives you 50 points you need 2 kills. You can change the score number at the start of the script. You would also have to edit the nuke script to make it give you the nuke at the correct time.
Hello,
would first like to thank the mod is very good.

I wonder how to unlock the remaining killstreaks.

Cumps,
i try download it

asdfafdfddfdf

it dosent work


please can someone upp it on ********** and send me the link ??

please

rapid.share
Lol i see you releaced it then Steven (this is Ryan btw if you couldn't figure it out from my name lol)
Can you get banned using these mods?
as soon as i can actually download stuff on this site, ima deffinately download this, nice
Nice mod , but can you fix/add some things like:
-Game ending before reaching max level, due score limit.
-Remove perks (or set ones).
-If I select a specific class I end up with the equipement and perks from that class, can this be fixed? claymores , nades are annoing and last stand is retarded.
-Getting knifed should set you back one level.
-4th kill streak reward, sentry gun is quite useless you should replace it with something else.
I really like it. I had tried another gun game awhile ago that was supposed to end with a nuke but it never worked right. This one works like it should.

Like what was mentioned above you should turn off death streaks, and give everyone the same perks to even it out along with removing claymores and grenades.

I think the EMP is a little OPed like you mentioned in the first post. If you keep the emp you should make it the last kill streak.

But overall I really like it. I enjoy it alot more than the gun game I normally use.
Thanks For The Feedback, I will start work on v2.6.

I Will:

*Take Out Perks
*Take Out Deathstreaks
*Take Out Equipment
*Make EMP An 12 Killstreak
*Sentry Gun A 7 Killstreak
*Counter UAV A 4 Killstreak

So This will make the killstreaks as follows :-
UAV 3
Counter UAV 4
Airstrike 5
Sentry Gun 7
Helicopter 9
EMP 12

Also Im not sure how I would make knife lower a level, if someone can tell me how to, I will add it and give credit.

Any better killstreak suggestions anyone?
but this gungame sucks because equipment and knifing is enabled?? not flaming thou
It doesn't work for me can anyone help me?
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?