War

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by T0rr3nT View Post
You have no idea of what you're saying. If you ever go into the middle of a war you'll see what's realy a war, and you'll leave it!
Killing people, getting shot, watch my friends die, watching my enemies die, that aren't actually my enemies just people that joined their military by force, or a misplaced sense of patriotism or loyalty to their country, while I either die, or kill people for my countries own little reasons, but it's really for my own entertainment.
Yes I understand that. Sounds like a blast.
Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


Killing people, getting shot, watch my friends die, watching my enemies die, that aren't actually my enemies just people that joined their military by force, or a misplaced sense of patriotism or loyalty to their country, while I either die, or kill people for my countries own little reasons, but it's really for my own entertainment.
Yes I understand that. Sounds like a blast.
I think your an emo.
Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


Killing people, getting shot, watch my friends die, watching my enemies die, that aren't actually my enemies just people that joined their military by force, or a misplaced sense of patriotism or loyalty to their country, while I either die, or kill people for my countries own little reasons, but it's really for my own entertainment.
Yes I understand that. Sounds like a blast.
Smart lad, he spoke what I saw and fought in the Middle East.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Smart lad, he spoke what I saw and fought in the Middle East.
except he speaks like its a video game, when we all know his opinion would change if he experienced war.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


except he speaks like its a video game, when we all know his opinion would change if he experienced war.
I'm not taking sides, but you need to look closer, I understand what he's saying and I know his tone.

He spoke it like a champ and I salute him.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I'm not taking sides, but you need to look closer, I understand what he's saying and I know his tone.

He spoke it like a champ and I salute him.
Mouzie, does speaking like a champ mean quite literally seeing war as a "game"?!

If you know his tone mouzie, i sure as hell hope it was when you were young and stupid, because if you still carry it I just lost all respect bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Mouzie, does speaking like a champ mean quite literally seeing war as a "game"?!

If you know his tone mouzie, i sure as hell hope it was when you were young and stupid, because if you still carry it I just lost all respect bro.
He was solemn and speaking in a rather dry and bitter tone, he wasn't serious, it was more on the line of sarcasm (that post I quoted).

War is a game my friend, it is a game to make you win or lose, war is a gamble, you play the game, there is rules you have to follow, or you get in trouble, you gotta do what the rules said or get the ugly stick like prison or death.

War is the game to survival, you roll the dice and try and win that game. War is that game in which you try and prove your powerful and capability to kick ass or defeat.

But, why are you so negative toward me?
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
He was solemn and speaking in a rather dry and bitter tone, he wasn't serious, it was more on the line of sarcasm (that post I quoted).

War is a game my friend, it is a game to make you win or lose, war is a gamble, you play the game, there is rules you have to follow, or you get in trouble, you gotta do what the rules said or get the ugly stick like prison or death.

War is the game to survival, you roll the dice and try and win that game. War is that game in which you try and prove your powerful and capability to kick ass or defeat.

But, why are you so negative toward me?
*sigh* mouzie, I'm dissapointed, i had though you of all people would realize war isn't a game.

FFS, what is this? Pre-WWI?


edit: Fuck it, i'm going to bed. This shit is just disgusting.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
He was solemn and speaking in a rather dry and bitter tone, he wasn't serious, it was more on the line of sarcasm (that post I quoted).

War is a game my friend, it is a game to make you win or lose, war is a gamble, you play the game, there is rules you have to follow, or you get in trouble, you gotta do what the rules said or get the ugly stick like prison or death.

War is the game to survival, you roll the dice and try and win that game. War is that game in which you try and prove your powerful and capability to kick ass or defeat.

But, why are you so negative toward me?
How is war a game? Do you believe toying with peoples lives is fun? Or maybe, causing families grief after losing a husband or a father or child is absolutely awesome to you? Or could it be that the thought of people flying everywhere due to artillery or exploding with guts and bones flying every because of an I.E.D. just makes your day?

War is not a game. It's hell incarnate, where all you can do is either live or die, and even if you live, you are scarred, saddened and angered. I don't understand what you mean by war having rules either. The Al-Queda certainly don't follow them, and USA certainly didn't when they atom bombed Hiroshima. I don't see how general's role a dice and move 5 squares to get past "Go" and pay some amount of cash to get place. War isn't like Risk. It's not like Call of Duty either. You don't respawn, you don't stand there and get hit by bullets. You die. Your heart get's ripped out by wild dog's and your body is burned for your "naiviety" to the other persons cause.

The lives that war claimed can't be gotten back and you call war a game?! What a sick, sick mind you have.
Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
How is war a game? Do you believe toying with peoples lives is fun? Or maybe, causing families grief after losing a husband or a father or child is absolutely awesome to you? Or could it be that the thought of people flying everywhere due to artillery or exploding with guts and bones flying every because of an I.E.D. just makes your day?

War is not a game. It's hell incarnate, where all you can do is either live or die, and even if you live, you are scarred, saddened and angered. I don't understand what you mean by war having rules either. The Al-Queda certainly don't follow them, and USA certainly didn't when they atom bombed Hiroshima. I don't see how general's role a dice and move 5 squares to get past "Go" and pay some amount of cash to get place. War isn't like Risk. It's not like Call of Duty either. You don't respawn, you don't stand there and get hit by bullets. You die. Your heart get's ripped out by wild dog's and your body is burned for your "naiviety" to the other persons cause.

The lives that war claimed can't be gotten back and you call war a game?! What a sick, sick mind you have.
you forgot the injuries you sustain if you survive,the psychological problems,the syndromes from a war near oil or nuclear plants like the Gulf War(and syndrome)
how your look feels empty after you've survived
asking yourself why did I survive and my platoon didn't....
War is a sick,disgusting pathetic evil thing.
and now it's not even about the so called 'chivalry or 'honor' that it was in for example in the First Crusade or the Persian War or whatever.
It's about oil.
OIL!
Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
How is war a game? Do you believe toying with peoples lives is fun? Or maybe, causing families grief after losing a husband or a father or child is absolutely awesome to you? Or could it be that the thought of people flying everywhere due to artillery or exploding with guts and bones flying every because of an I.E.D. just makes your day?

War is not a game. It's hell incarnate, where all you can do is either live or die, and even if you live, you are scarred, saddened and angered. I don't understand what you mean by war having rules either. The Al-Queda certainly don't follow them, and USA certainly didn't when they atom bombed Hiroshima. I don't see how general's role a dice and move 5 squares to get past "Go" and pay some amount of cash to get place. War isn't like Risk. It's not like Call of Duty either. You don't respawn, you don't stand there and get hit by bullets. You die. Your heart get's ripped out by wild dog's and your body is burned for your "naiviety" to the other persons cause.

The lives that war claimed can't be gotten back and you call war a game?! What a sick, sick mind you have.
I fought in a war and been in a conflict for almost all my life, you need to understand that I am not talking about that war is a game seriously, but metaphorically speaking.

Please, don't tell me what war is or not, I been there and I saw what war is.

Chess is based on wars, do we see them as bad?

War and Chess are very a like, you have two sides, each pieces doing a certain things and your planning your moves to remove the other player.

Unless you been in a war, please don't start this debate with me.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I fought in a war and been in a conflict for almost all my life, you need to understand that I am not talking about that war is a game seriously, but metaphorically speaking.

Please, don't tell me what war is or not, I been there and I saw what war is.

Chess is based on wars, do we see them as bad?

War and Chess are very a like, you have two sides, each pieces doing a certain things and your planning your moves to remove the other player.

Unless you been in a war, please don't start this debate with me.
Mouzie,tell me something.
why does Israel make wars?apart from the Paelestianians,ok you're fighting for who's going to control the land.
but you're in war with others too.
why?
Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
Mouzie,tell me something.
why does Israel make wars?apart from the Paelestianians,ok you're fighting for who's going to control the land.
but you're in war with others too.
why?
We don't make wars, we finish them.

Palestinians? There was no such as Palestine, so I rather call them Gazains or West Bankians.

Wars in which Israel was invaded:

1948-1949 Independence War
Arab invasion of Israel.
1973- Yom Kippur War

Wars in which Israel invaded first because of war just about to break out:
Six Days War-Massive army buildup all over Israel's borders

Limited Wars:
1968-1970-Limited war by Egypt.

Invasion by Israel:
1956 Suez War-Joined by United Kingdom and France as well, so Israel wasn't the sole invader.

First Lebanon War
1982-Invasion because of the Lebanon Civil War, terrorist attacks on the northern cities and towns, assassination attempt on government officials.
Second Lebanon War
2006-Abduction of soldiers turned into an outright war.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I'm not taking sides, but you need to look closer, I understand what he's saying and I know his tone.

He spoke it like a champ and I salute him.
Good job for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
But, why are you so negative toward me?
When he sees the he is wrong he shuts himself off, and just echos the same flawed argument over and over again, that's why if you read my arguments you hear me calling him dense over and over again, and you can't win because he says the same thing, and you say why he's wrong over and over, even if you do win, he doesn't "really care", or it, "never really mattered" don't bother arguing with him, his only motivation is his ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
How is war a game? Do you believe toying with peoples lives is fun? Or maybe, causing families grief after losing a husband or a father or child is absolutely awesome to you? Or could it be that the thought of people flying everywhere due to artillery or exploding with guts and bones flying every because of an I.E.D. just makes your day?

War is not a game. It's hell incarnate, where all you can do is either live or die, and even if you live, you are scarred, saddened and angered. I don't understand what you mean by war having rules either. The Al-Queda certainly don't follow them, and USA certainly didn't when they atom bombed Hiroshima. I don't see how general's role a dice and move 5 squares to get past "Go" and pay some amount of cash to get place. War isn't like Risk. It's not like Call of Duty either. You don't respawn, you don't stand there and get hit by bullets. You die. Your heart get's ripped out by wild dog's and your body is burned for your "naiviety" to the other persons cause.

The lives that war claimed can't be gotten back and you call war a game?! What a sick, sick mind you have.
Don't be so dense, just because something is a game, does not mean it's about shiny flowers, and little unicorns that want to kiss you and make all your dreams come true. You have to remember the Roman Coliseum, people came from all around to watch people be tortured, or eaten by lions, or something interesting of the sort. That is something you would also probably see as, "sick," but that doesn't mean it's not a game. When you open your eyes to reality and see the world as it is, but you can't the minute you did you would close your mind, and begin living in the world you've created around you once more, you probably live in a nice area, and have friends, and plenty of food, but that's because you were born lucky, most of the world strives for survival, and most people are to lazy to donate a dollar to save a little babies life, but you see your self as a good person, but your not.
Your a bastard, you could have saved hundreds of lives by now if you chose to, just by donating to organizations, but you don't, because you don't care, if you could see these people die, would you then? Maybe for a short time, but you would soon bleep it out, and return to your own, o' so safe reality. Your a worthless piece of garbage, you have no right to tell mouzie he is sick, when your just as twisted, letting people suffer because of you naive laziness.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
I fought in a war and been in a conflict for almost all my life, you need to understand that I am not talking about that war is a game seriously, but metaphorically speaking.

Please, don't tell me what war is or not, I been there and I saw what war is.

Chess is based on wars, do we see them as bad?

War and Chess are very a like, you have two sides, each pieces doing a certain things and your planning your moves to remove the other player.

Unless you been in a war, please don't start this debate with me.
Chess, really? Your comparing war, to chess.

I get that your making a point about how strategy is needed just like chess, but wow.

But stop deluding yourself Mouzie. War is not a game, it is not chess or any other variant.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Unless you been in a war, please don't start this debate with me"

Really mouzie? Because you sure talk like you have been in a war. Hell i know tons of my soldier friends that have obviously been to war, none of them ever, ever compared war to chess. It simply mocks those lives lost like a slap to the face.

Mouzie, i'm honestly not surprised anymore. I was, but then i realized i'm on a hacking site and i can't trust people to have adult life views.
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us