You're not getting my point and most likely will refuse to see my point.
I'm not seriously talking about war as a game, but methodical speaking, yes you nailed a part about the chess, but chess is the basic principle of war.
I teach many people to look at a chess set as you would see as a military and a battlefield.
The chess board is your battlefield, you have two pieces, your goal is to simply win, by killing the king (the leader) or by a stalemate.
You have pieces, these pieces are your soldiers, your tanks, so on and so on.
Ex: Pawn are infantry and can only 'flank' the enemy.
You need to understand that I am thinking deeper inside of war than just war itself. I know that war is a terrible thing, I've seen rocket attacks on my people and seen a friend die. I know war is an utterly terrible thing, but the thing is, you need to understand that I am not talking about war like WAR but the deeper meaning of it and how it is connected to many things.
I'm not seriously talking about war as a game, but methodical speaking, yes you nailed a part about the chess, but chess is the basic principle of war.
I teach many people to look at a chess set as you would see as a military and a battlefield.
The chess board is your battlefield, you have two pieces, your goal is to simply win, by killing the king (the leader) or by a stalemate.
You have pieces, these pieces are your soldiers, your tanks, so on and so on.
Ex: Pawn are infantry and can only 'flank' the enemy.
You need to understand that I am thinking deeper inside of war than just war itself. I know that war is a terrible thing, I've seen rocket attacks on my people and seen a friend die. I know war is an utterly terrible thing, but the thing is, you need to understand that I am not talking about war like WAR but the deeper meaning of it and how it is connected to many things.
