Drop Down List

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Believe it or not, but this is the wrong section.

Wondering why people call him Gorfag when everyone's few previous hooks were from him releasing his. Tsk tsk.
I Agree...
I Luv Gordon He Released A Hook But He Didnt Have Too...
Even Know Prolly Has Like 20 Different Hooks But Who Cares
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Its your base(Gellins) with Hans menu? If anything, hans menu is alot more noob friendly than Gellins.
Ok well ill give it a try.
Offtopic: IDC about the ppl that call me gorfag. They are just angry cause I released a hack (and why I shouldn't? Everyone is free to release hacks!) or they are jealous. But I can live with it.

I even help ppl on MPGH and I did not anything wrong, so why call me gorfag?
Quote Originally Posted by Gordon` View Post
Offtopic: IDC about the ppl that call me gorfag. They are just angry cause I released a hack (and why I shouldn't? Everyone is free to release hacks!) or they are jealous. But I can live with it.

I even help ppl on MPGH and I did not anything wrong, so why call me gorfag?
Ignore them like you have been.
The people who call you Gorfag are just jealous because either.

a- You can make BETTER hacks then them.
b- They can't make hacks at all and they're extremely jealous of your ability.
c- They're jealous of your website and all the thanks you get for making your hacks.
d- They want to be as popular as you.
e- All of the above.
Quote Originally Posted by Gordon` View Post
Offtopic: IDC about the ppl that call me gorfag. They are just angry cause I released a hack (and why I shouldn't? Everyone is free to release hacks!) or they are jealous. But I can live with it.

I even help ppl on MPGH and I did not anything wrong, so why call me gorfag?
Many people on here call you Gorfag because of the hacks you release. They play the game legitly most of the time and rage and cry on here because they see opk'ers and people aimbotting. I say to them 'Why the fuck are you crying about hacks on a GAME HACKING FORUM'? They never reply to me! They just call you that out of pure jealousy, one of the members here was actually stupid enough to report your loader and include their member username and password. Keep releasing the free hacks and make them cry!
I don't care about being famous or whatever. It's my hobby to code hacks and helping people that really need help (not everyone, only when I can see they are willing to learn something).

Maybe I make better hacks, but their are always people that can make better hacks, even on this forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Gordon` View Post
I don't care about being famous or whatever. It's my hobby to code hacks and helping people that really need help (not everyone, only when I can see they are willing to learn something).

Maybe I make better hacks, but their are always people that can make better hacks, even on this forum.
Whoever they are, i haven't seen them around.
Quote Originally Posted by -ExileD- View Post
Whoever they are, i haven't seen them around.
Longevity Retired...that's why you don't see any good hacks out.. xP
Lol back to topic now. :P
I can help u make one. it is not hard i already have ideas
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us