Arunforce

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Arunforce
How dare you move me down on the reputation list

You know you forced it upon yourself Tom.
More like you guys gave him the idea
or we all pitched in and -repped you
No I didn't give him the "lower your rep" idea, I gave the other 3.

Ban, raise his own, and disable yours.
2 of those are me
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
2 of those are me
Wait, 2?

Thought you could only do 1

Or is this a Gmod power?
lol thank you! arun
=p
i spread until i could do it again
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
i spread until i could do it again
I'm trying that

How much do you have to spread until?
Woah, no way... Jetamay is in 2nd.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Woah, no way... Jetamay is in 2nd.
Oh, and I'm in last, and I'm happy. No one will be beating me for a LOONG TIME.

I have -51 rep atm.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?