Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
arunforce
You, sir, need to stop abusing the

smiley!

Originally Posted by
arunforce
U WHAT THE HELL.


Originally Posted by
arunforce
When does your VIP end?


Originally Posted by
arunforce
Is it like FPS Maker or some shit?


Originally Posted by
arunforce
He edited the post.
Dave.

Originally Posted by
arunforce
Hey, ******s. NO 1-to-1 conversations, that's what PMs are for.


Originally Posted by
arunforce
Obama will take away their welfare checks.


Originally Posted by
arunforce
Or just beatbox battle ASE


Originally Posted by
arunforce
It really isn't, I wonder who.
Dokuda?


Originally Posted by
arunforce
Watching life flash away in 1 minute.

That was all from THIS week

dam thats alot of

's

Tom you need stop picking on arun

God damn it Tom

.
Just shows how many idiots I deal with on a day to day basis.



Originally Posted by
arunforce
Just shows how many idiots I deal with on a day to day basis.


tom = 99.99999999999% of them right

Originally Posted by
arunforce
Just shows how many idiots I deal with on a day to day basis.


HEY! Some of them were targeted toward me!


Can be used to, one show a struggle, two add expression and three show your really pissed off.

wewt hot smileys XD

Originally Posted by
Gourav2122
Tom you need stop picking on arun

That's what a good husband does to his bad ass wife

Originally Posted by
firesnipe45
That's what a good husband does to his bad ass wife
really a
good husband will do that more like an angry or envious husband
I'm gonna ban you for tag abuse

no u

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2