Arunforce

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
Oh, and I'm in last, and I'm happy. No one will be beating me for a LOONG TIME.

I have -51 rep atm.
at -100 you will have 2 red bards if i am not mistaken ?
i have 6 everyone -rep me
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
i have 6 everyone -rep me
I got 11. Karma possibly?
Quote Originally Posted by yahagashi View Post
I got 11. Karma possibly?
........what?


ahem..


Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
i have 6 everyone - rep me

i'm not sure i can emphasize that any more
I have 17. Hahahahaha. I'm slowly rising up.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
=/ I have 27
Ehh, just 10 more until I caught up.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
=/ I have 27
everyone, -rep this cocksucker
Aww...Fuck. The WarRock minions attack. Thats so fucking mean. Fuck you tom.
Minions are dead

Arun had slain them all
Give me +REP my niggas.

That will ensure I won't ban you for at least 3 days. Awesome deal.
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
The one that says: "Have fun in the CS group." is mine.
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
The one that says: "Have fun in the CS group." is mine.
That's how we roll
i ain't afraid of you esse
-.- I can't - rep or + rep you. The rep system on these forums is fucked up.
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us