[Request] Your input on a tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
[Request] Your input on a tutorial
As usual, I'm bored and desperately trying to avoid study, so this is you guys' chance to put me to work. Hardly anyone will read my last tut so I thought I'd throw it over to you guys, what do you want a tutorial on? Doesn't even have to be a full-blown tutorial, just post something you want explained that you don't understand and if I know what it is, I'll explain it.

So yeah ideas, post 'em up. Now.

ANYYYYTHING.....that's not DX
off topic: where can u make that south park characters ?
Quote Originally Posted by mizzer3 View Post
off topic: where can u make that south park characters ?
Google.com, watch the spam.
sorry for spam..
Quote Originally Posted by mizzer3 View Post
sorry for spam..
Good job on continuing it

Real requests please?
Advanced database tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Advanced database tutorial
Get off your lazy ass and do it yourself, you know more DB than I do.
Multi hotmail account program : ) ( I'M IN NEED ^^ )
Quote Originally Posted by Prfction View Post
Multi hotmail account program : ) ( I'M IN NEED ^^ )
What do you mean? Like generate a bunch of different hotmails?
GetElementById much?

We have multiple tutorials about it in this section
No, a program where I launch it, and I can check multiple hotmails inboxes... I got like 3-4 important hotmail accounts, and it take long time to always switch between them. A program like that would I have liked alot..
Quote Originally Posted by Prfction View Post
No, a program where I launch it, and I can check multiple hotmails inboxes... I got like 3-4 important hotmail accounts, and it take long time to always switch between them. A program like that would I have liked alot..
Tabbed WebBrowser with different logins ftw?
Kinda.

When I start the program. It pop up a login form. Where I enter e-mail and pw. Under there again, I can press + so that I get another login form rigth under the one that already is there, and i need about 5 login forms And the possible to save pw'n'e-mail.

Understand? ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Prfction View Post
Kinda.

When I start the program. It pop up a login form. Where I enter e-mail and pw. Under there again, I can press + so that I get another login form rigth under the one that already is there, and i need about 5 login forms And the possible to save pw'n'e-mail.

Understand? ^^
Yeah yeah I get it, I'm doing that, but better.
are the best, man.
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?