[Request] Your input on a tutorial

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Prfction View Post
are the best, man.
If it wasn't for the fact that hotmail is so shitty...Also browsers kick up a fuss when you try sign into multiple accounts simultaneously :S

The only solution I can see is signing out of the currently logged in account whenever you change tab and signing in again with the account that corresponds to the tab...messssyyyy
I think messenger + allows you to use multiple msns at once. My sister always runs 3 MSN's at once.
Ty, i'll check it out!
Yeah but he wants to check his email, not go on MSN...unless there's a hotmail+ site I think this is going to be a bitch.
Possible to get 2 of them to work on proxy thn? So that I have total 3 accounts, 1 on the webbrowser normally, and 2 with proxy. is that posible? It would be great if i don't need to log on msn!
So he only wants to read his emails?

I think you can display all received emails with vb. I once saw a code I guess.

This would be way easier.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
So he only wants to read his emails?

I think you can display all received emails with vb. I once saw a code I guess.

This would be way easier.
I want to read all my received emails. From all my accounts, let's say I have 3 accounts.

Then I have like 3 tabs, each tab is 1 account, and there is all the emails on that account, if i switch tab, i'll see the emails from the other accounts
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Get off your lazy ass and do it yourself, you know more DB than I do.
Datasets (or datarow, datatable) and Queries.. and good to go =D
Well IMO this is "easy". You just display all received emails. Idk the code for it.
Any progress on my thing?
MAPI maybe?

So what is MAPI?

MAPI is a component provided by Microsoft to help programmers to connect to messaging applications like Outlook or mail server like Exchange. MAPI is short for Message Application Programming Interface. This API enables us to create custom applications that can send / read mail, access address books and folders and do all sorts of customized funcationalities via outlook.

Might look into this in ~10 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Advanced database tutorial
oya i remember that. then we couldn't get sql to work remember?
if you do not know what mAPI i, you shouldn't be developing ;p
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
if you do not know what mAPI i, you shouldn't be developing ;p



@prfction I haven't started it, I have this unfortunate need to sleep and it was 1am when I posted this thread, I'll look into MAPI today if I have the time.
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?