[Request] Your input on a tutorial

Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4
Hmm, you say you dont want an all around tutorial, but what Im asking for is little. Most of my coding consist with trainers. I know I suck. But I was wondering, if you can close out form1 with out closing out the entire .Exe. I had this problem designing my last gui. Also, how to edit "AxShockwaveFlash" information ( Ex: Movie, Base) on different forms. I had both of these problems making my gui and I didnt want to feel like a noob by leeching code, so Id rather learn it. So my request is a Flash Trainer Tut, if you can, an all around tut would be nice.
/yea
Quote Originally Posted by HotWasabi View Post
Hmm, you say you dont want an all around tutorial, but what Im asking for is little. Most of my coding consist with trainers. I know I suck. But I was wondering, if you can close out form1 with out closing out the entire .Exe. I had this problem designing my last gui. Also, how to edit "AxShockwaveFlash" information ( Ex: Movie, Base) on different forms. I had both of these problems making my gui and I didnt want to feel like a noob by leeching code, so Id rather learn it. So my request is a Flash Trainer Tut, if you can, an all around tut would be nice.
/yea
Oh I said I didn't mind doing either a proper tut or a small explanation. However, before I start writing one for you would you go and check out lolland's video tuts in the sticky? I know he made a tut on Flash trainers there

Also to make the program not exit when form1 is closed go to

Code:
Project ->> (projectname) Properties
Then go to the "Application" tab and scroll down. You should see a dropdown box entitled "shutdown mode:" change this to "When last form closes" and that should do the trick.
NX generator TUT :O
my firt made one and there possable!
Quote Originally Posted by Devient_ View Post
NX generator TUT :O
my firt made one and there possable!
what he said =_=
Thanks a lot man, but still, if you'd like you should also make tutorials on beginner projects. My friend that showed me how to use VB.net was pretty good but didn't give me much idea on what programs I should make. So what I'd also request is a beginner video showing different projects that newbs can do, like myself. :P or show of some programs that can be made if you reach that step. (Beginner, Intermidiate, and so on).
Again thanks for the help.
Quote Originally Posted by HotWasabi View Post
Thanks a lot man, but still, if you'd like you should also make tutorials on beginner projects. My friend that showed me how to use VB.net was pretty good but didn't give me much idea on what programs I should make. So what I'd also request is a beginner video showing different projects that newbs can do, like myself. :P or show of some programs that can be made if you reach that step. (Beginner, Intermidiate, and so on).
Again thanks for the help.
Yeah.. please?
Quote Originally Posted by HotWasabi View Post
Yeah.. please?
Yeah I will do, or at least attempt to.

Stuff like notepad, webbrowser etc?

But I dunno when I'll next have the chance, I have an exam in 15 mins and another exam early tomorrow morning, then i have a gap til friday so I might try get one out in my study breaks.
Lolland made a Nexon generator tutorial!
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Lolland made a Nexon generator tutorial!
I guess nexon lied to use when they said it was impossible, if this is possible, and thing can be.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


oya i remember that. then we couldn't get sql to work remember?
I don't remember .

Currently working on a database admin tool for a mmorpg. A mate requested it. I'm kinda done with it =D
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I don't remember .

Currently working on a database admin tool for a mmorpg. A mate requested it. I'm kinda done with it =D
.

Stop jacking my thread
Well, I was expecting a VB.net tutorials. I usually get stuck on what should I make next and what would be useful too other people. Also, what's beginner friendly programs to make. So what I meant to show off, or make programs that other beginners can use. Ex: Record your self making a program that we can make with maybe some monologue.
Quote Originally Posted by HotWasabi View Post
Well, I was expecting a VB.net tutorials. I usually get stuck on what should I make next and what would be useful too other people. Also, what's beginner friendly programs to make. So what I meant to show off, or make programs that other beginners can use. Ex: Record your self making a program that we can make with maybe some monologue.
Yeah that's what I meant, I can try make one of a simple notepad document with syntax highlighting. Ideas for what to make is not my forté, as I'm always stuck for my own ideas let alone other people's
a MSN log-in machine
a advanced tabbed webbrowser
Quote Originally Posted by bbhing987 View Post
a MSN log-in machine
a advanced tabbed webbrowser
No, just no.

Webbrowsers are becoming a plague here and I'm not going to contribute to the release of another 500.

MSN login machine is pointless plus I have to store people's info which anyone would be able to use maliciously.
Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?