[Request] Your input on a tutorial

Posts 46–55 of 55 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


No, just no.

Webbrowsers are becoming a plague here and I'm not going to contribute to the release of another 500.

MSN login machine is pointless plus I have to store people's info which anyone would be able to use maliciously.
sadly my request has been ignored==
Quote Originally Posted by bbhing987 View Post
sadly my request has been ignored==
Wasn't ignored at all so stop having a cry about it. I said the reasons why I'm not going to make it, mostly because It's a waste of my time, so don't say "omg you ignored me" when clearly I didn't. I'm not under any obligation to do all your work for you. I'm simply getting ideas for a tut i'll release sometime in the future.
Any progress on mine?? ^^
hotmail account creator
Quote Originally Posted by iFrank1 View Post
hotmail account creator
Already numerous tuts on it
Quote Originally Posted by iFrank1 View Post
hotmail account creator
Pointless. Easy. We already have tuts here.
Hehe, I try again... Any progress on mine multi email checker?
Quote Originally Posted by Prfction View Post
Hehe, I try again... Any progress on mine multi email checker?
Learn DOMS and check out my (and others) captcha tutorial. You should be good to go
Quote Originally Posted by Prfction View Post
Hehe, I try again... Any progress on mine multi email checker?
Like I said repeatedly, this is to give me ideas for a tut when I'm next free to write one. I'm currently mid exams and really shouldn't be using the computer at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Like I said repeatedly, this is to give me ideas for a tut when I'm next free to write one. I'm currently mid exams and really shouldn't be using the computer at all.
Wanna week ban so you can't come on? Get to work!!!
Posts 46–55 of 55 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?