PostNo Reload

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
No Reload
Well since the No reload tut had been released. I decided to make the full tutorial that does not stop you from firing after sprinting. We will be working with the m416 today. I am using Hex Editor Neo Pro. Everything I do in the tut should work with the free version, if it does not work pm me for the full version.

1st. Extract the GUNS_M_PV_AR folder

2nd. Open up ANI_G_M416_CH in Neo

3rd. Hit Ctrl + F and type in reload and hit find



4th. Now scroll down to Sound_Key 3. Left click right after the 3 which will be a Ö... Now we are tryign to select everything after it including the 08 hex so after you click the Ö hold down shift and select the second dot after the u or the 1st hex after the 08.



5th. Hold down Ctrl + Shift + F In the drop down box select Hex Words (WORD) And then fill in 0000 in the first 4 dots and select fill.



6th. Everything should look like this


7th. Your done. Save it and inject into the rez if your not using folders.

Unlike the no reload hack, thus gun doesn't even move when reloading, the ammo number just changes at the bottom. Nexon I think implemented an anti reload patch where if you run out of ammo and it reloads, your bullets wont do any damage for a little while. But it is the fastest reload of any gun.

(Random Note: I used to use the character Ö in my halo clan :| To type it alt + 0214)

Ps. Sry about the no recoil title, it was late last night and I've asked Ali to change it. You can leach this but give credits. Also if you use this THANK me plz
Nice tutorial. Works perfectly in game
Think no recoil could be achieved? I'm gonna look into it.
Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post
Nice tutorial. Works perfectly in game
Think no recoil could be achieved? I'm gonna look into it.
no recoil has been achived but has remained unreleased

nice tutorial, this is 1 thing i actually did not know how to make with modding still
Great tutorial, works perfectly.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
no recoil has been achived but has remained unreleased

nice tutorial, this is 1 thing i actually did not know how to make with modding still
Or maybe it's just in the Elite modding section
can u help me with this ):
i love you guy, very gooooood
that's not the way to do it

i can make no-reload differently and it doesn't get bugged...
maybe i'll release a tut....

i think not =) maybe in elite section...
Its different for different types of guns. Are you talking about ar's?

Btw I'm going to make another one soon that works for law/rpg/m32


It's not possible to hex edit no recoil, but you can slow down the rof so that the gun settles back down before it fires again.
Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
Its different for different types of guns. Are you talking about ar's?

Btw I'm going to make another one soon that works for law/rpg/m32
mine works for all kinda weapons...
i already tried with ARs, SMGs, SG, THROWING, LAUNCHERs,and Pistols...
the only one left is SR.... But i think that no-reload is rather useless with SR
Mines works on all weapons except the sound_keys are after diff names... Example: like on the m32 its prereload and postreload i think... Anyways enough of the discussion \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
If anyone has probs with this pm me, I am gonna stop checking this thread...
Soo. does it fire blanks like every other no reload around?
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us