Pokemon Pickup lines thread.

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Pokemon Pickup lines thread.
My Lickitung can reach deeper than you can imagine!

I've got Masterballs baby.

Looking at your ass makes my bulbasoar.

When I'm around you, I am like a Geodude, as hard as a rock!

I wish you were the ground and I was a Diglett so I could be inside of you.


you think of more.
No
Just NO!
Ima raichu a love song.
isn't pokemon a kid show..... you makin it so nasty
Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Lugi View Post
isn't pokemon a kid show..... you makin it so nasty
It's not a kid show.
Pokemon Pickup lines thread.

This ^ /
Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
u found a vid about Kallisti
thats why i posted it /
Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
u found a vid about Kallisti
Yes he did yes he did
Will you Pinsir me? I think I have been Starmied.
Lol'd
Yes 1,000 post i get to rest now!
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us