D3D boxes

Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ghhhhck,m;p man.
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
lol what is this xD
This is a source code.
A hack is built up from source codes.
I don't know D3D but from what I see and I'm 99% sure that this is just the code to draw the box. The whole script contains 12 different line draw functions and the box has exactly 12 lines so that's what it does and the thing it's missing is the code to find the position of the actual player that the box will be drawn around. The code should be put in the () of the last line and it should work if we have some bypass and I repeat I don't know any D3D so it may not be this way
Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us