About the Speed Hack

Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
It works. You get DC on Uk1/Uk2 in rest works perfectly.
Tested on win xp/vista/7
So thats a maybe? Did you download it?
OMG that hack is so annoying.
In every room i see this cunts.
Quote Originally Posted by crosscom09 View Post
All the file does is change HGWC. I keep a backup of the original and just replace it and bam, fixed crossfire. Heres the file if anyone needs it.

Virus scan

After having changed the file I use anything to have the speed hack?

I'd like to follow the approach plz
Quote Originally Posted by djriders View Post
After having changed the file I use anything to have the speed hack?

I'd like to follow the approach plz
the file is just there in case someone did use the bypass
Nice u need an backup and its like 10000 of 1000000 people forget to make a backup of it to HGWC so u right i got the speed hack but ill delte it.
its worth it and takes like 2 min to re-install crossfire
Well 20 min for me....I Have Celeron Processsor....Going to buy dual core when price is reduced which is not going to happen
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


u cant run cf without using the speed hack...if u want to run it with out it you have to reinstall cf.
Hmm, not true It works for me.
Speed hack is nooblike
thank you i hope people understand now =P
speedhack sucks...
alrighty

/stickied
/closed
I think everybody knows it now.


Unstuck~
Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us