About the Speed Hack

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
About the Speed Hack
I know you all really really want this speed hack. but after it was released and approved we've been approached by people saying their cf wasnt working. came back and found that what the cheat engine was doing with xtrap and all was allowing it not to function correctly with out the speed hack. other reasons may be there...but quit asking for the speedhack/bypass.

-CF Section Minions
^^That

It breaks XTrap and forces you to reinstall... is it really worth it each time?
Well I Don't Know About U Guys, But I'm Still
Using Speed Hack Till Now; It Works For Me....
Don't Ask Me How I Get It To Work >.>..... It's Just Work For Me
If U Want Prove; I'm Always At Delta Server In All Rm's
Most For The Time In MM Or F.F.A Rm's Where They Can't Kick Me xD
Went U See Me running Around Like Carzy Just PM Me Saying U Are From M.P.G.H xD
Quote Originally Posted by TotalVirus View Post
Well I Don't Know About U Guys, But I'm Still
Using Speed Hack Till Now; It Works For Me....
Don't Ask Me How I Get It To Work >.>..... It's Just Work For Me
If U Want Prove; I'm Always At Delta Server In All Rm's
Most For The Time In MM Or F.F.A Rm's Where They Can't Kick Me xD
Went U See Me running Around Like Carzy Just PM Me Saying U Are From M.P.G.H xD
u cant run cf without using the speed hack...if u want to run it with out it you have to reinstall cf.
That .

Noth more . xD
Oh God... SpeedHack sucks.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
I know you all really really want this speed hack. but after it was released and approved we've been approached by people saying their cf wasnt working. came back and found that what the cheat engine was doing with xtrap and all was allowing it not to function correctly with out the speed hack. other reasons may be there...but quit asking for the speedhack/bypass.

-CF Section Minions
Okay... But You Should Erase The 1 Speed Hack Thread They Released. And He May Put WARNING: This may warm your cf so get the installer b4 trying it!
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Okay... But You Should Erase The 1 Speed Hack Thread They Released. And He May Put WARNING: This may warm your cf so get the installer b4 trying it!
were just not appoving anything with the speedhack and or the xtrap bypass
I still use the bypass It doesn't mess up for me.
Quote Originally Posted by usa19 View Post
I still use the bypass It doesn't mess up for me.
try to play cf without the bypass
All the file does is change HGWC. I keep a backup of the original and just replace it and bam, fixed crossfire. Heres the file if anyone needs it.

Virus scan
HGWC.rarattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by crosscom09 View Post
All the file does is change HGWC. I keep a backup of the original and just replace it and bam, fixed crossfire. Heres the file if anyone needs it.

Virus scan
apprewved fer nao
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
I know you all really really want this speed hack. but after it was released and approved we've been approached by people saying their cf wasnt working. came back and found that what the cheat engine was doing with xtrap and all was allowing it not to function correctly with out the speed hack. other reasons may be there...but quit asking for the speedhack/bypass.

-CF Section Minions
Thanks for the info bro.
But didn't someone get banned for it?
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us