About the Speed Hack
Hacking = Noob My Brother hacks and i get so angry at him DIE BROTHER LOL Dont die
hey swiftude ur a minion now! thats sooo coool! so hows it feell to do anything u want on the forums? AHAHAHA r u still gona make hacks for us tho?
lol guys ... you have just to make a back up to your file and then when you
want to play with not hack play with the bzck up and when you want ti hack
play with the by pass you understand me ? :/ create 2 dossier 1 crossfire
original and 1 crossfire bypass ... maybe i help you ^^ i use this methode and
all time it's work =p
want to play with not hack play with the bzck up and when you want ti hack
play with the by pass you understand me ? :/ create 2 dossier 1 crossfire
original and 1 crossfire bypass ... maybe i help you ^^ i use this methode and
all time it's work =p
OMG GUYS...IF U DONT WHANT TO PLAY WITH SPEEDHACK ANYMORE JUST RUN THE BYPASS...AND PLAY WITHOUT CHEAT ENGINE...OR U REINSTALL UR GAME...IT TAKES ONLY 5MIN. -.-...BUT MUST HAVE A SETUP OF CF ON UR COMPUTER..OR IT TAKES AN 1 HOUR TO DOWNLOAD CF :/
PRESS THANKS XDDDD
PRESS THANKS XDDDD
NIG mistake everybody is comitting, for fixing the game, you ONLY need to get the original HGWC file (the bypass modify this file, thats why even if you delete the bypass the games keeps trying to bypass)
As simple as deleting your modified HGWC file and getting an unmodified one (I can give it if you need it). The file is 857kb only, so why downloading and reinstalling all the 430+ MB for the whole client??
As simple as deleting your modified HGWC file and getting an unmodified one (I can give it if you need it). The file is 857kb only, so why downloading and reinstalling all the 430+ MB for the whole client??

I CAN HAZ SPEED HAXCKS?
I can post the speed hack and the tut, but I don´t know If I will get banned
This thread is closed for replies.

u cant run cf without using the speed hack...if u want to run it with out it you have to reinstall cf.