Epic Fail AGAIN

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post


WE'RE NOT IN INDONESIA I'M TALKING ABOUT GAME CLUB HERE FUCK YOU
YOU ARE THE FUCKING RETARTED ASSHOLE THIS IS MY THREAD SO STFU
Oooo a little fiesty eh?
the only fail here is THIS THREAD
Quote Originally Posted by carjaq77 View Post
Oooo a little fiesty eh?
Yeah DumbAss
Quote Originally Posted by _phil View Post
the only fail here is THIS THREAD
and The other fail is you
Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2010 View Post
ehh can some one tell me whats the fail are?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Fail is Fail.....
its written bloking instead of blocking
Old is old. Why you keep posting fails?
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Old is old. Why you keep posting fails?
How did became old?
Wtf?
Quote Originally Posted by carjaq77 View Post
Dude, thats the Indonisian meaning of Block or Blocking so STFU ur not in the USA CF
fkng retart


retart?

fucking moron learn to spell correctly when you try to insult ppl...

Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post


WE'RE NOT IN INDONESIA I'M TALKING ABOUT GAME CLUB HERE FUCK YOU
YOU ARE THE FUCKING RETARTED ASSHOLE THIS IS MY THREAD SO STFU
youmad?....get a girlfriend......fucking virgins



nice find etc...
Lol Bloking XDDD! Wow Colombia Is Escape MODE

I have a TRIPLE epic fail that this (I kill some1 in S&D and then he reborn and Kill all my teammates What u could say about that? )
I figured this out when the patch first came out.
not USA CF, escape mode colombia? lol
Quote Originally Posted by RayManD View Post
not USA CF, escape mode colombia? lol
Did i ever said it is CFNA?
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us