I epically failed.
I can't really release it, because it's crappy like heck, but it's a start.
You take your cursor, and choose the color you want (In this case, silver)
You change your cham's color on the torso to silver.
Here's where my epic failed happened.
I turned on my program, yes. Started combat arms. Bypass done, everything done.
When it got on the login screen, my mouse just froze on the silver C in combat arms. When ever I tried to move the pointer, it spazzed.
You take your cursor, and choose the color you want (In this case, silver)
You change your cham's color on the torso to silver.
Here's where my epic failed happened.
I turned on my program, yes. Started combat arms. Bypass done, everything done.
When it got on the login screen, my mouse just froze on the silver C in combat arms. When ever I tried to move the pointer, it spazzed.

