I epically failed.

Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by .:AsianTim:. View Post
Lawl? Spinning around in circles shooting things?
I would like to, yes.
color aimbots never work too well in my experience
OP, is your IGN brokovich or something like that?
Okay I have a solution. I don't NEED cham's right now. I need a way to make all people on Combat Arms pink. I gots ta fiddle with the Combat Arms files. THEN, it might work.
OH ! I know. There is a way you can make them like that without chams.
Its not pink though. Its sort of grayish/silverish.
I requested a pink chams in a thread posted.
Look it up, I think it's "suggest chams colors" or something like that.
He posted a color code and everything.
For pink chams set RGP setting to
r:255
g:100
b:100

and then you have pink chams.
by moving CHARS_T_BODY.rez into the BGM folder, every1 turns white. mebbe this helps?
Quote Originally Posted by G1 Playa View Post
by moving CHARS_T_BODY.rez into the BGM folder, every1 turns white. mebbe this helps?
WTFUX. You took my idea.!!!
Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post

Quote Originally Posted by G1 Playa View Post
by moving CHARS_T_BODY.rez into the BGM folder, every1 turns white. mebbe this helps?
WTFUX. You took my idea.!!!
That was my idea from 2 or 3 months ago.
PEOPLE. I'm not using chams. I'm editing the files so that everything on a character would look pink but myself. Grey/White will not work, since it's all over the game. :/
Wait if it sticks to a color then wouldn't that be something like aimbot?
Quote Originally Posted by SheGotIt View Post
Aw, it's already out? D:
Third fail. Dx
I changed it to dark blue. It started shooting at the birds..
lol wow, the birds aren't even blue.
Quote Originally Posted by 420Suicide View Post
lol wow, the birds aren't even blue.
I still don't know what map has birds..
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us