Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 526–540 of 1,206 · Page 36 of 81
Someone made the hulk angry on this one..
Good job
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Someone made the hulk angry on this one..
Good job
lol ill change the green
The new one looks much better
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
The new one looks much better
I do not remember saying those thing... But It was true... the old one was some GOOD UGLY!..

Dont hate the player, Hate the game.


new font, much better ESP, my Radar is not finished yet, bla bla xD
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Oh i said like it you never said the features..
I just mean the side tab with the menu options to the side..

Mpgh be hatin....
Every selected Item is the same place. and the Other at the bottom with space from the selected item. (HE WANTS HIS ROOM)

The Mouse have a timer to slow down things alittle which i will be using something to detect the fps and divid it and that will be my time.

Each Tab can be drawn by it self Each Item can be drawn by it self

The Tab and Items have their own structure which makes it easier...........For me

The Drawing of the string is different from u guys one.. I convert to BSTR and stuff ..

I cant remember all but there is more.

Hmm should i add minimize?


Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post


new font, much better ESP, my Radar is not finished yet, bla bla xD
I hate to see Checkboxes that have Boxes for on and off.
The font is nothing big.
Cannot read Tab Text.
ESP looks nice (what is the orange line for?)
I like the Layout of the menu not bad....
(Am i judging you to hard?)
I like the color...
The font really does look nice.
Srry i Dont like the placement of tabs and i still cant understand..
Only one i understand is ESP nothing else work on that.
The date is nice.
if the other box is ur name and info Also nice.
i dont really care about features.
Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post


new font, much better ESP, my Radar is not finished yet, bla bla xD
Looks good, Accept as topblast said, You cant read the tab text.
And again, why not move the tabs to directly ontop of the feature menu.

Otherise, its awesome
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post



That menu got some Good Piece of UGLY in it !!!!!!!


Howcome you're a dick about everything nowadays?

I haven't seen one post by you where you aren't like,"WOW Choob! That's Retarded!" or "I know how to do that BUT IM NOT TELLING YOU!"

Well stfu and stop being a dick.

On-Topic: God Job! Cool GUI.
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


Howcome you're a dick about everything nowadays?

I haven't seen one post by you where you aren't like,"WOW Choob! That's Retarded!" or "I know how to do that BUT IM NOT TELLING YOU!"

Well stfu and stop being a dick.

On-Topic: God Job! Cool GUI.

We kinda got used to it
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
We kinda got used to it
U have to admit the first one had some ugly in it or do i just dont like all green.
Well in my taste I like the Green and black, but it is way to over used.

Great Job (:
O_O
"This is my FIRST release so plz don't flame"...
"I hope you like this one better"

Wtf?


Edit : Didn't notice GUI change x3
HAHAH THE MENU LOOKS SORTA LIKE GORFAGS

i like these simpler hacks(less lag)
its all good 9/10 cuz im mean :P
MMUUUUUSTTT NOOOOOTTTT FLLLLLAAAAMMMEEEEE!!!

jk.
2nd one looks way better.
gj
Posts 526–540 of 1,206 · Page 36 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us