Design a sprite that demonstrates whit's penus size by drawing a dick covering the screen.
Thats a must...
woot thanks fk ur awesome it works perfect! just gotta still click esc but its not bad
wicho_koz posted it :P
Orly itz bublez i wanna pawp em
lol
uh oh now look wat happened:
Originally Posted by topblast
NOO..
Something wrong with ur DUM ass head..
Your Welcome
Now.. To much green.
dude dont be a jackass ok
Originally Posted by whitewolf57
dude dont be a jackass ok
Atleast i am a JackAss that can code.
Originally Posted by topblast
Atleast i am a JackAss that can code.
Pwnt.
Originally Posted by Crash
Look at your... euhh... great... menu..
Red + black = no
Hey... I just ran down this one.. I just did any and every color. some were even mistakes..
So dont hate me for being SMEXY..
Dont Hate the player Hate the game.
dame... It looks functional..
Originally Posted by topblast
dame... It looks functional..
I told you!!! haha I just like to have fun
You would rape me if you made these with technical d3d shit
You are good with that stuff ok. thanks
they are functional!